JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   High Risk and TTC (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1529-high-risk-and-ttc/)
-   -   Neverending thread (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1529-high-risk-and-ttc/2146459-neverending-thread.html)

8miraclez October 31st, 2010 05:17 PM

Neverending thread

I thought we could start a thread just giving updates as to where we are in our cycle, anything new happening. I've seen other boards have these and it's a great way to just check in on everyone.

ASF - CD12 today. I think DH is getting tired of me. I'm hoping I ovulate this weekend. We're going to spend a night away on Thursday so the timing would be great. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Seattlite November 1st, 2010 06:49 AM

Re: Neverending thread

CD 5. AF seriously kicked my butt over the weekend but I'm feeling a bit better now. I have such short cycles, I should be O'ing by Sunday or Monday, so we're spending a night at a hotel downtown this weekend. We booked a room with a fireplace. :) This cycle, I'd be testing right before Thanksgiving. If this cycle isn't the one, we're taking next cycle off so I won't be due super close to my due date with Jim, that would just weird me out.

emsketch November 1st, 2010 01:56 PM

CD 15 for me. I usually O around 17-19, so since we are WTTC I will not be allowing DH near me!

Seattlite November 1st, 2010 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emsketch (Post 22000417)
CD 15 for me. I usually O around 17-19, so since we are WTTC I will not be allowing DH near me!

:lol: Whereas, I'm getting out the lingerie for this weekend!

8miraclez November 2nd, 2010 02:12 PM

Beth - I hope you have a fun weekend. If I tried to plan not having the same due date as one of my kids, I'd never get pg again. I hope this weekend does it and you get a bfp.

AFM - I think I may have messed it all up this cycle. I got a positive OPK yesterday night, negative this morning and DH is working until 6pm. Sigh! So much for Thursday.

Seattlite November 2nd, 2010 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfbaked (Post 22011538)
Beth - I hope you have a fun weekend. If I tried to plan not having the same due date as one of my kids, I'd never get pg again. I hope this weekend does it and you get a bfp.

AFM - I think I may have messed it all up this cycle. I got a positive OPK yesterday night, negative this morning and DH is working until 6pm. Sigh! So much for Thursday.

I'm sure if I had more than one, I'd just give up and have the kid whenever! Thanks for the good wishes, sending them to you too! I am going to be using OPK for the first time this cycle and see how it goes. I'm on CD 6 today so I'll start using them probably tomorrow.

8miraclez November 3rd, 2010 01:25 PM

Beth - How long are your cycles usually? How many OPK's did you buy?

My cycles are usually long (31-34 days) So I usually don't start OPK's until cd13. I took Soy Isoflavonas this cycle so I started on CD10 but didn't think I would O any earlier. I was planning on testing twice a day on cd16 but didn't make it that far. I'm not too hopeful for this cycle. I really messed up the timing.

Seattlite November 3rd, 2010 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfbaked (Post 22022796)
Beth - How long are your cycles usually? How many OPK's did you buy?

My cycles are usually long (31-34 days) So I usually don't start OPK's until cd13. I took Soy Isoflavonas this cycle so I started on CD10 but didn't think I would O any earlier. I was planning on testing twice a day on cd16 but didn't make it that far. I'm not too hopeful for this cycle. I really messed up the timing.

My last one was 24 days, the one before that was 28. Usually they're 26, so, pretty short. I got a package of 20, and I'm not expecting to need more than 10 this cycle.

8miraclez November 7th, 2010 03:57 PM

Well, 6dpo here and nothing new going on. I hate the 2ww. At least before you O you get to poas each day (OPK) and are planning out which days to bd. Right now, I'm just waiting, trying to keep myself busy. I am trying not to get my hopes up that there is still a chance, but it's impossible. I just need to try and not poas until at least 10dpo.

Seattlite November 8th, 2010 07:58 AM

Yeah, the OPK thing is really helping me pass the time. I'm not looking forward to the 2WW! Rebecca, I hope this is the month for you!

HopefulMommy81 November 9th, 2010 10:26 PM

Hi ladies! I'm 5 DPO today- we didn't BD as much as I had hoped but I'm hoping maybe it'll still have worked :lol: I'm really not hopeful though- it's our first cycle TTC this go-round and the chances of that happening really aren't in my favor. I did start my Prometrium today though just in case. I'm paranoid and plan on doing everything possible to get me a term baby!

Seattlite November 10th, 2010 07:26 AM

I have a nasty cold, and of course can't take anything for it because we're TTC. I better get a BFP this month, or I'm going to be even more mad that I had to suffer through this cold with no meds! :lol:

8miraclez November 10th, 2010 08:37 AM

Hopeful (sorry, don't know your name)- I hope this is it for you.

Beth - You can take meds before you O, they just tend to dry up your cm. Tylenol is always safe too. I hope you get feeling better.

AFM - Nothing new. I'm failing at waiting to poas. I even want to do it twice in a day. I don't know what I think now. I really had no hope for this cycle but now I'm getting excited. I just don't want to start all over again. sigh

Seattlite November 10th, 2010 10:06 AM

Hang in there, Rebecca! I really hope this is the month for both of us! I'm pretty sure I O'd on Monday (OPK+ that day plus my temp went up yesterday and today--we BD'd that night so hoping we timed it just right), so no meds for me. I might do Tylenol for the aches, but what I'd really like is something for the stuffy head, and of course, can't do that. I am taking zinc, though, not too much but I read that folate in prenatals can interfere with your absorption of zinc so it's OK to take extra zinc

HopefulMommy81 November 10th, 2010 03:40 PM

Rebecca- Hi! I'm Jacque :lol: Looks like maybe yesterday could have been an implantation dip for you?? I hope so!!! Hope to see that BFP by the weekend for you!

8miraclez November 11th, 2010 05:47 PM

Hi Jacque - I should have known that. I've seen you on some of the other boards but I have a bad memory and can't remember peoples names.

Beth - Robitussin GM for congestion. It helps with CM too :) I hope you get feeling better.

AFM - I'm trying to decide if my evaps are real lines or not. I promised myself I'm not going to buy anymore tests and since I don't want to use my digis yet, I just have to obsess over the few IC's I have.

Seattlite November 11th, 2010 06:58 PM

Rebecca, just a couple more days and you can start with the digitals, hang in there!

I know I could probably do Robitussin, but I'm just being extra careful and not taking any meds at all, just in case. I know it's probably paranoia, but SOMETHING made Jim's organs grow in backwards, so I'm avoiding basically all chemicals the first trimester.

HopefulMommy81 November 14th, 2010 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seattlite (Post 22094503)
I have a nasty cold, and of course can't take anything for it because we're TTC. I better get a BFP this month, or I'm going to be even more mad that I had to suffer through this cold with no meds! :lol:

Ugh, I caught a cold as well!!!! I would love some Dayquil/Nyquil but I'm 10 DPO....we both better see those BFP's!!!!

Seattlite November 14th, 2010 08:51 PM

Feel better, Jacque! It's been a week since I started feeling bad and I'm mostly better, but man, there were a couple of days mid-week when all I wanted to do was lay in bed!

I'm 6 DPO, just waiting and waiting...really hoping this is the month!

emsketch November 15th, 2010 02:40 PM

10 days DPO for me, day 28 of my cycle. Based on the horrible mood swings I have been having and the sore boobs, AF should be here just in time for my trip out of town this weekend! Yea.