JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   High Risk Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f106-high-risk-pregnancy/)
-   -   Cramping (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f106-high-risk-pregnancy/15074-cramping.html)

pattyandthemoos February 14th, 2005 05:34 PM

I am having a lot of cramping tonight. I am really feeling panicky. It is hard for me to tell normal pelvic pregnancy type symptoms from miscarriage symptoms. All of my pregnancies have felt the same in the beginning. I have been peeing nonstop so I kind of think thats a good thing. Thats a sign of being pregnant right? That may be why I am feeling so crampy. I drank an extra couple glasses of water tonight which may be making me need to go to the bathroom even more. Its night time so I am not calling my doctor. Its not like he can do anything for me really. I am not spotting or anything but I am just worried. I tried to lay down but I can't sleep. I will probably go lay on the couch. I just wish the next couple weeks would hurry up and pass by. I hate worrying so much.

*~Lissa~* February 14th, 2005 05:55 PM

Hey hun you and your bean or 'Baby moo' in your case are in my prayers.

tamw402004 February 14th, 2005 05:58 PM

{{{{{HUGS}}}}} Patty you are in my Prayers!

pattyandthemoos February 14th, 2005 06:15 PM

Thanks gals. I am sorry if I drive you crazy. I have been peeing nonstop, like every fifteen minutes or so. I drank a bunch of water because thats what they always say to do when you are cramping. I am still feeling a little crampy but not as much. I know this is normal. I just hate the first couple weeks of being pregnant. Its so nervewracking.

LadyBelle February 14th, 2005 06:27 PM

(hugs)Patty we are here & you can worry /post/all you want!Even pm me if you want.I had 3 m/c & can relate.Now I am stressing about preterm & my other high risk factors.I know how stressful it is especially when your high risk.

Natural Blessings February 14th, 2005 07:27 PM

When you are pregnant your digestive system slows down and women often get cramping from their bowels. It can feel very much like menstrual/mc cramping. You are also very newly pg and it is common to feel like AF is coming(cramping and all) around when AF would have come.

pattyandthemoos February 14th, 2005 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Natural Blessings@Feb 14 2005, 10:27 PM
When you are pregnant your digestive system slows down and women often get cramping from their bowels. It can feel very much like menstrual/mc cramping.* You are also very newly pg and it is common to feel like AF is coming(cramping and all) around when AF would have come.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quote]
I know this in my head but I just can't seem to relax. I had cramping with all my kids so I know its normal. I just can't help but worry.

pattyandthemoos February 14th, 2005 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by LadyBelle@Feb 14 2005, 09:27 PM
(hugs)Patty we are here & you can worry /post/all you want!Even pm me if you want.I had 3 m/c & can relate.Now I am stressing about preterm & my other high risk factors.I know how stressful it is especially when your high risk.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/quote]
Thanks. You make me feel so much better. Thanks for listening. You may get sick of hearing from me soon. LOL.

ananda924 February 14th, 2005 09:36 PM

I just wanted to let you know that in the beginning of my pregnancy I had quite a bit of cramping too. This is my second pregnancy I hadn't remembered any with my first, although it was 10 years ago. Anyhow I just figured that it was my uterus making room for the baby. It seemed to go away completely after the third month. I hope you feel better soon.