JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   High Risk Pregnancy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f106-high-risk-pregnancy/)
-   -   November Roll Call (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f106-high-risk-pregnancy/2441627-november-roll-call.html)

Seattlite November 1st, 2011 10:17 AM

November Roll Call

Name:

PG or TTC or Other:

Due date if PG:

Reason(s) you are high risk:

How will you celebrate Thanksgiving this year?

bookworm16_2000 November 1st, 2011 11:10 AM

Re: November Roll Call

Name: Marjorie

PG or TTC or Other: Pregnant

Due date if PG: May 5

Reason(s) you are high risk: Rheumatoid arthritis, previous IUGR, certain meds I am on

How will you celebrate Thanksgiving this year? We're staying at home and celebrating with my parents who live here

Seattlite November 4th, 2011 09:15 AM

Name:Beth

PG or TTC or Other: other, Maggie is now 2 weeks old!

Due date if PG: N/A

Reason(s) you are high risk: previous history of premature rupture of membranes, my son was born at 27 weeks

How will you celebrate Thanksgiving this year? My sister's family is coming up from Portland, and my mom is hosting.

Leogirl November 7th, 2011 06:44 PM

Name: Holly

PG or TTC or Other: Other/WTTC, My little one is onlt about 3 months old!

Due date if PG:N/A

Reason(s) you are high risk:I was high rish due to history of miscarriage, GD, preterm labor, and mild hydronuphrois (sp?)

How will you celebrate Thanksgiving this year? At home just baby and me. Hopefully DH will be off of work long enough to see a little of it too.

earth mama November 8th, 2011 08:08 AM

Name: Jessikah

Due date if PG: Feb 12 2012

Reason(s) you are high risk: PPROM'ed at 26 wks w first baby

How will you celebrate Thanksgiving this year? Since I'm home on bedrest, we will have family come to our place and my hubby and everyone else will do the work while I hang out in bed(which we moved to the living room).

n8tsmomma November 8th, 2011 11:05 AM

Name: Erica

PG or TTC or Other: 26 weeks pregnant

Due date if PG: 2/10

Reason(s) you are high risk: Threatened Miscarriage

How will you celebrate Thanksgiving this year? working! I am addicted to double time and a half and I do not like Thanksgiving at all so it is an excuse to skip that day.

OurSweetLabs November 9th, 2011 06:52 AM

Name: Donna

Due date if PG: December 9th

Reason(s) you are high risk: Progesterone Issues, Prior Preterm Labor and Loss twin in this pregnancy

How will you celebrate Thanksgiving this year? It depends on if we have a baby or not...

Crystal_Lynn November 13th, 2011 07:28 PM

Name: Crystal

PG or TTC or Other: pregnant

Due date if PG: 1.31.12

Reason(s) you are high risk: preterm labor (my son was born at 32 weeks)

How will you celebrate Thanksgiving this year? We are actually getting married two days after thanksgiving! So we will be dining at his parents and just putting the final touches on our vows.

LoveMyFour November 22nd, 2011 05:59 PM

Name: Amanda

Due date if PG: 3/12

Reason(s) you are high risk: Autoimmune/clotting issues, hyperthyroid, preterm labor, SCH, complete previa, previous IUGR/complications, recurrent loss.

How will you celebrate Thanksgiving this year? DH is working (military) so we'll just be having a dinner with our kids that afternoon.

I'm usually just a lurker. ;)

daisy616 November 24th, 2011 06:03 PM

Name: Laura

Due date if PG: 7/28/2012

Reason(s) you are high risk: Had identical twins with twin to twin transfusion syndrome last pregnancy, One of my twin girls had a Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia, I developed HELLP Syndrome at 28 weeks in last pregnancy, Had an emergency c-section with a vertical incision, so risk of uterine rupture so will have c-section this pregnancy.

How will you celebrate Thanksgiving this year? Lunch at grandmas and dinner at my dads.