JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Home Birth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/)
-   -   How are all of our moms-to-be? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/1075301-how-all-our-moms-to.html)

ragmama May 21st, 2008 08:16 AM

How's everyone feeling? Anything new? :smile:

inyourhonor May 21st, 2008 08:48 AM

I'm feeling pretty good. Taking it easy because I don't want to over do it and pass out. I don't even feel pregnant hardly anymore. We went on a trip to Mackinac City last weekend and I felt pregnant then haha. No sickness, no cravings, no aversions.

MelissaM May 21st, 2008 02:27 PM

I'm still doing good here!

I've got 8 weeks left and it feels like forever and not long enough all at the same time!

I can't wait to hold my baby girl in my arms but I've still got a bunch of stuff left I want to get done before she gets here.

I'm so excited for my home birth. I have so much less stress about going into labor this time than I did with the other two when I was going to the hospital. With the other two I was so worried about having everything ready to go and getting to the hospital. This time, I don't have to worry about all that!

Lonomia May 21st, 2008 08:44 PM

I am doing very well. I am beyond excited to go into labour and meet our son! My homebirth kit is just sitting in the closet and I want to pull it out and use it! The inflatable pool we got is just sitting there empty and I want to fill it!

boyzr4us May 22nd, 2008 12:45 PM

Checking in at 31 wks 6 days. Feeling huge. I pulled a lower pelvic muscle again last night so I'm sore but, other than that, doing pretty good. Spoke to my boss about my leave & things are falling into place.
:bluecheer: :cheer:
We have our birth kit but, I still need to get a few things.
I totally don't feel ready. I had/have anterior placenta & I'm a bit nervous about whether this baby is head down yet or not. Not that it matters a whole lot but, would make me feel more comfortable to know for sure but, I know they can turn at the last minute.
Hope everyone is holding in there, too.
Belly rubs,
Kristin & "The Boys" +1 due 7/08'

CTK3989 May 22nd, 2008 07:19 PM

Hi ladies! I'm doing okay. I'm 28 weeks pregnant and expecting #2. I really want a UC but my husband isn't even for a midwife assisted homebirth. I'm still trying to convince him which will never happen.

Chelci

andi2284 May 22nd, 2008 08:17 PM

I'm still in the first trimester and feeling all of the usual symptoms. I really hope they will let up soon!

shadowdweller May 27th, 2008 09:28 AM

i'm 30+5 and waffling between FREAKING OUT that i don't have enough time and wanting it over NOW. :lol: i'll probably only be pregnant like another 6 or 7 weeks, so it is getting close. i'm huge and uncomfortable and this kid hates me- i have bruises from the kicking! at the same time, i know i'm going to miss it- i love my pregnant body! so really, i'm just a conflicted mess, haha.

JackieRose May 27th, 2008 05:04 PM

So far I'm feeling great! Sleep is getting a bit more and more uncomfortable just because i want to lay on my back sooo badd!! haha
Other than that, my sacrum has been pretty sore but i've been doing my pelvic rocks to help relieve some of the tension on it. I can't believe my 2nd trimester is almost over! I hope everything stays smooth sailing during the 3rd trimester :)
I'm about to start getting all of my supplies for the home birth, like the birthing kit and such so that is pretty exciting!!

^RaineDrop^ May 27th, 2008 09:06 PM

I am still here too! :D I have 6 days left until my due date! :blink: goodness..

I am giving cheers for all of your successful home births!

Butter May 29th, 2008 06:22 AM

I've been sick for over a week (but I must be getting better because I actually got dressed today!) with a nasty cold. I'm due in 9 days so I'm hoping it goes away soon so I can get my strength back up for the birth.

^RaineDrop^ May 29th, 2008 06:58 AM

Quote:

I've been sick for over a week (but I must be getting better because I actually got dressed today!) with a nasty cold. I'm due in 9 days so I'm hoping it goes away soon so I can get my strength back up for the birth.[/b]
Aww feel better moma! :dust: