JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Home Birth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/)
-   -   I'm exhausted (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/1263933-i-m-exhausted.html)

inyourhonor October 7th, 2008 08:40 AM

I can't sleep anymore. I wake up with neck pain which leads to a tension headache. I'm constantly tossing and turning, waking up to do so and then staying awake for 10-15 minutes after each turn. I also should just build a toilet into our bed because I pee 3-4 times a night.

I love being pregnant, I'm not ready to have this baby and I've got 6 weeks till I'm "due" but I want some sleep haha

UrbanMomma October 7th, 2008 11:37 AM

Oh girl I feel you!!!! Ughhh...my mattress is TOOOOO soft, so my hips ache at night, I miss sleeping on my belly. I am up so much every night to pee I should sleep in the bathtub. I still have 10 weeks to go.

inyourhonor October 7th, 2008 12:25 PM

Ugh! Our mattress is super soft also. It's now making me pay the price haha.

MrsPil October 7th, 2008 01:24 PM

Woman get thy self to a massage therapist! Seriously, I think it should be mandatory for all pregnant moms to get a massage from a professional at least 4 times in their pregnancy. I went twice the week of my EDD, it was heaven!

PS. make sure afterwards your SO is off work and can watch your LO while you sleep ;)

inyourhonor October 7th, 2008 01:31 PM

Quote:

Woman get thy self to a massage therapist! Seriously, I think it should be mandatory for all pregnant moms to get a massage from a professional at least 4 times in their pregnancy. I went twice the week of my EDD, it was heaven!

PS. make sure afterwards your SO is off work and can watch your LO while you sleep ;)[/b]
I looked and haven't been successful to find one who will take me without a dr's note, I asked about my midwife and they wouldn't take it. Ugh. I am seeing a chiropractor though.

I wish! My husband works from 1:30pm to 9pm. Our son is in bed before he's even home. I do take naps on the rare days the tot decides a nap is a good idea though haha.

Alissa&Isabelle'sMommy October 7th, 2008 01:56 PM

Quote:

I can't sleep anymore. I wake up with neck pain which leads to a tension headache. I'm constantly tossing and turning, waking up to do so and then staying awake for 10-15 minutes after each turn. I also should just build a toilet into our bed because I pee 3-4 times a night.

I love being pregnant, I'm not ready to have this baby and I've got 6 weeks till I'm "due" but I want some sleep haha[/b]
Same here! 10 more weeks to go :o

justjaQ October 9th, 2008 12:21 PM

awww. :dothug: i know the exact feeling, not wanting to let go of the pregnancy, but just needing some relief of the icky symptoms!

thepinkleprechaun October 9th, 2008 01:45 PM

I have taken valerian root to ease muscle tension and help fall asleep. I talked to my midwife about it and she couldn't find anything that says you shouldn't take it during pregnancy, and I haven't had any problems.

inyourhonor October 9th, 2008 02:50 PM

It's more so our mattress that is causing me more issues then anything then my body. Its just too freaking soft now. Great for when i'm not pregnant, a pain in my butt when I am haha.