JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Home Birth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/)
-   -   I feel like I'm ready again!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/1391154-i-feel-like-i-m-ready-again.html)

Isaeph January 13th, 2009 03:45 PM

Oh my goodness, I just gave birth 6 weeks ago tomorrow (UC), and I feel like I'm so ready to do it again! It's nuts! I don't want to get pregnant (rationally of course) until my little man is ok to go without breastmilk because I always lose mine at 16 weeks, so not until he's at least 9 or 10 months old...and I'd like to lose this baby weight first, but sheesh! I can't believe how much I want to do it again already! And I was in labor for 4 days with a posterior/nuchal hand monster! :lol: Thank goodness he was small though-6lb5oz. Dh was joking the other day about it and when I didn't laugh he was like "Oh my gosh, you want to be pregnant again already don't you?!?! :o " It's just weird to feel this way! And I thought that some of you might understand.

*Vero* January 13th, 2009 04:19 PM

I totally felt like that after my first... now I'm really wavering back and forth... lol I don't really wanna be pregnant again right now... but I definitely wanna give birth again... I was just reminissing about the feeling of pushing out a baby just yesterday! but am not feeling ready to do the newborn stage again hehe...

Mommy2Amara&Kayori January 13th, 2009 04:55 PM

I know the feeling, lol

Alison79 January 15th, 2009 11:52 PM

Totally understand! That's why Reid and this baby will be so close in age. We do want to add more to the family at some point but after two very close pregnancies I think I want a longer break this time. Of course, ask me again a few months after birth ;)

UrbanMomma January 16th, 2009 08:31 AM

I always feel like I am ready again, almost immediately after birth. I am sitting here holding my 3 week old and wanting to go "one more time". Of course it would be my ninth "one more time" LOL!! I still don't have that "done" feeling that I have heard some women get. I want more babies.

punktart January 16th, 2009 08:51 PM

I am 5 weeks out from my own UC and am definately ready again. It took me 5 years to be ready after my first (horrible traumatizing hospital birth) but now 5 weeks after my UC i'm so ready to do it again!! It was amazing. I'll probably wait two or three years though.

inyourhonor January 17th, 2009 06:16 PM

Im 7weeks pp and i could do it again!

Isaeph January 20th, 2009 08:52 AM

Quote:

Totally understand! That's why Reid and this baby will be so close in age. We do want to add more to the family at some point but after two very close pregnancies I think I want a longer break this time. Of course, ask me again a few months after birth ;)[/b]
I'm kind of thinking that this might happen to us. I ebf and didn't get ppaf back until 15 months after ds1 and 17 months after dd, but I don't know, I think we might be surprised this time and get pg closer to 12 months...dd so desperately wants a baby sister :lol:. But I think after that I'd like a bit of a break too, but I don't know, I might just be like UrbanMomma and never get that feeling either. After dd I thought I was done, she started screaming at 3 days old and hasn't stopped :lol: but here I am!

JoySAHM January 21st, 2009 06:31 PM

That's so awesome! I felt that way two, especially after my second. That's awesome you had a UC. My third was born UC and this one will be too.

perryhowse January 29th, 2009 08:29 PM

I love the birth experience so much, that I never feel I'm done. We usually average 18 mo. between babies, but my husband was deployed this last time so dd #6 is going to be 2 before this baby comes. We had previously decided that when he turned 40 (four years left) we'd be done, but after this unusual break I told my dh I don't want to ever stop.