JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Home Birth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/)
-   -   How many Pregnant Mommies do we Have? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/1577524-how-many-pregnant-mommies-do-we-have.html)

Dagg May 28th, 2009 10:02 AM

How many Pregnant Mommies do we Have?

I was just wondering how many HB babies are coming soon?
Hows everyone feeling?

noworries May 28th, 2009 11:10 AM

Re: How many Pregnant Mommies do we Have?

I'm due in the beginning of December so I still have a while but my baby is gonna be a homebirth baby if everything goes as planned. I'm feeling great, haven't had any symptoms at all except some extra tiredness. Got to hear the heartbeat at our first midwife appt. a little over a week ago and that was reassuring.

inyourhonor May 28th, 2009 01:10 PM

I believe we have quite a few. I know there are a bunch on the Due Date list sticky but some of them aren't as active as others.

Kelllilee May 28th, 2009 01:26 PM

me. Hoping for my first HB in November :D

Hey There May 28th, 2009 08:17 PM

I'm here!! Due at the end of September. Feeling fine as I have the whole time. I'm just plugging along! I started Hypnobirthing last night and I really liked it!

Dagg May 28th, 2009 09:21 PM

Chispaz: Yay for heartbeat! I know I always breathed a little easier once I heard the heartbeat

Kellilee: I love your diapers, I just recently started CDing my 2nd DS and plan on Cding this baby. I decided to make my own, but they are no where near as cute as yours.

Hey_there: oh man, you have to go all the way through the summer, you poor thing I hope you not Arizona like me. Everytime I've been pregnant I'm always due in the summer, and those eletric bills are thru the roof because I crank down the A/c to 75 degrees!lol

Martina May 28th, 2009 09:31 PM

Me, me, me!! LOL I am due in July:D

lhug_nar May 29th, 2009 08:59 AM

HBAC hopeful here... Due in January!

Xx5Xy1+ May 30th, 2009 12:58 PM

Me too! I'm due in early Semptember... right now we're living in Germany and they don't seem to believe in air conditioning so this is going to be interesting lol I have one of those portable a/c units, but when it gets over 85 it does well to keep things tollerable and thats when you aren't pregnant lol

lynnicka May 31st, 2009 09:49 AM

Hi I am due in July but I am unsure that I will make it. Or get my home birth if I can't make it to 37wks.

Sk8ermaiden June 1st, 2009 05:36 PM

Due veeery soon. My midwife can technically attend me at home now, though of course we want baby to bake for 5 more weeks or so.

soImarriedAnerd June 2nd, 2009 01:16 PM

I'm here! Due in July also....we have a rocking DDC for homebirthers!

jess5377 June 2nd, 2009 03:33 PM

Me! Due in November.

I just forget to check this board.

baabaamilker June 3rd, 2009 09:08 PM

Me due in August. This will be considered my fourth homebirth, two unassisted car births, and one midwife attended homebirth.

This will also be my fifth VBAC after two c sections.

_Brandy_ June 4th, 2009 09:18 AM

I cant wait to hear all the birth stories!

cre8tivem June 4th, 2009 10:08 AM

I'm due In early September with our third. Third homebirth, hoping for a third water birth. I have to buy my own pool this time, so I'm trying to look into that. I always rented before.

wifey2kevin June 4th, 2009 03:37 PM

i'm here too! i'm due the last day of aug. things are good here. this will be my 3rd hb. i'm excited to hold my baby!

Dagg June 5th, 2009 01:11 PM

Wow, we have so many expecting.

tygrss June 5th, 2009 05:46 PM

I just found out that I'm pregnant yesterday and EDD February 16th, 2010. I'm 75% sure that I want to do a homebirth. My last baby was a freestanding birth center birth which was lovely. I talked to my midwife today and one of the first things that she said was "So, you wanna have a homebirth this time?" LOL. She remembers how fast I went last time I guess.

Anyhow, I look forward to chatting with you ladies, God-willing.

inyourhonor June 5th, 2009 05:56 PM

Welcome Tygrss! Congratulations and Good luck with your pregnancy and we can't wait to get to know you more :)

We do have a lot expecting!