JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Home Birth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/)
-   -   Lets check in (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/1618810-lets-check.html)

inyourhonor July 1st, 2009 02:16 PM

Lets check in

How is everyone?

For those of you pregnant, how far along are you? How are you feeling? How is planning going?

lhug_nar July 1st, 2009 02:20 PM

Re: Lets check in

I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow... I feel like crap because of morning sickness but I'm now using peppermint essential oil on the bottom of my feet to curb the nausea. Planning is going amazing, I just wish that everyone around me would quit telling me that I'm crazy for having a home birth.

inyourhonor July 1st, 2009 03:16 PM

I got the "you're crazy" lectures up until the end :/

Sk8ermaiden July 1st, 2009 03:33 PM

I am 40 weeks 3 days, and feeling fine. Planning is all done and I'm just struggling to keep the house constantly clean.

Martina July 1st, 2009 04:01 PM

I am 37 weeks +a day or two. No more planning, everything is ready. Supposed to start taking EPO and easy birth but for some reason I just dont feel ready hahahaha, so didnt start that yet. I am quite miserable in the evening, but usually quite all right during the day.

jess5377 July 1st, 2009 04:48 PM

I'm 19 weeks, feeling good. It's been an uneventful pregnancy so far (knock on wood)...haven't really gotten to the planning stage yet.

inyourhonor July 1st, 2009 05:22 PM

We are doing good. Dane (my hb baby) turned 7 months on the 28th. Can't believe time has flown by like it has. We're just trying to enjoy the summer, watching him grow and amaze us. He really loves his big brother.

Kelllilee July 1st, 2009 05:37 PM

21 weeks now. Aside from being constantly tired out of my mind I'm doing good. haven't had any heartburn, sickness, or anything. Starting to feel the baby moving around more which is good, but otherwise at a rather uneventful part of the pregnancy.

soImarriedAnerd July 1st, 2009 07:52 PM

in my 36th week...just now buying stuff for my HB. Feeling great though.

CameraLinds July 2nd, 2009 10:57 AM

Zane is 5.5 months! Time flies way toooo fast. He's doing great, growing sooo big! I miss being prego, preparing for my HB. I have baby fever BADLY. I want to do it again! I am also hoping to one day start doing birth photography, preferably HB photography, I'm sooo excited!

cheezpoofs July 2nd, 2009 02:24 PM

We're doing really well. Lucius is in a fairly grumpy and fussy mood today. I'm pretty sure the teething is hurting him today... Other than that, all is well here. :)

justjaQ July 3rd, 2009 06:31 AM

i'm here... still haven't started planning my birth, but it's in talks, and my mother wants me to have it at her house, so she can deliver me if it came down it an emergency.

i am 7 weeks, tomorrow, and feel great physically and emotionally. bf is an ***, told me that he doesn't want to discuss my pregnancy or hear about it, think about it... i'm so angry with him. he doesn't want anyone to know, either. i'm so thrilled though, i want to tell the world. i cannot see things going well between us. ugh. that is the one downside, in all of this-- him. :-/ i, on the other hand, am thrilled and excited to no end.

baabaamilker July 9th, 2009 08:39 PM

33 weeks, feeling pretty good. The over 100 degree heat is keeping me inside mostly, but in the evenings I try to get out to the garden.

Plans are all made for the birth and we are just awaiting the big day now.

noworries July 10th, 2009 12:01 PM

19 weeks. Just recently found out this little one is a boy so I'm just starting to get into the planning stage as far as decorating/figuring out what we need, etc. I have 2 rooms to decorate (moving my daughter into the bigger bedroom decorating that for her and then redecorating her old room for the new baby) and I am a bit overwhelmed at the moment.
Feeling good, just a little tired but other than that, it's been an easy pregnancy.

Hey There July 13th, 2009 08:17 AM

30 weeks and cannot believe it!! Seems like at times, it goes soo slow that I think I'll be pregnant forever. Then all the sudden I look at a calendar and think...where'd the time go. I'm 30 weeks (in 2 days). Feeling fine but I have my entire pregnancy. Very low maintenance pregnancy. I am really missing some of our usual summer activities (camping, cocktails by the fire pit, tubing and water slides)...but there's always next year. Just bought my homebirth tub with air jets (off ebay-hehe) and am finishing up my nursery. Midwives say everything is great. I need to put more time into my Hypnobirthing but otherwise...it's all coming along.