JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Home Birth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/)
-   -   New here. And I feel like my baby will never come out, lol. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/2094975-new-here-and-i-feel-like-my-baby-will-never-come-out-lol.html)

Lissyknits September 5th, 2010 01:51 PM

New here. And I feel like my baby will never come out, lol.

I have been lurking here alot but never really introduced myself. My name is Elisabeth and my husband and I have a 3 year old little boy named Levi. I wil be 41 weeks pregnant tommorow :rolleyes: and am hoping to have a homebirth if he ever decides to come out. I had a c section with my first so this will be an hbac. Im trying to stay really relaxed but if I dont have him a week from tommorow I will have to have another csection. Anyways, thats a little about me. Its been nice reading about other people who made the choice to homebirth.

inyourhonor September 5th, 2010 02:41 PM

Re: New here. And I feel like my baby will never come out, lol.

Oh baby will come! Just try and stay positive, i know how hard it can be.

My first home birth was an hbac and he decided to come at 41 weeks exactly. Then you know I just had my 2nd home birth baby at 41 weeks and 3 days. So there is hope for you! My fingers are crossed your little guy comes before any point of having to go to the hospital.

CameraLinds September 5th, 2010 11:41 PM

:welcome: I know how you are feeling...my homebirth DS didn't come until 41w5d...it's not easy those last few days/weeks. :dothug:

GranolaMamaOf3 September 6th, 2010 05:22 AM

Welcome!

((Hugs)) Baby will be here before you know it!

sodagirl September 7th, 2010 11:13 PM

Welcome and Hugs!! I'm sending you 'come out soon baby!!!' vibes!

Twinkle September 8th, 2010 11:46 AM

Welcome! I'm so sorry its taken me a few days to welcome you, as I've been out of town the past 5 days. I do hope that you stick around and let us know how your birth goes. I wish you nothing but a smooth VBAC at home. Good luck!!

Lissyknits September 8th, 2010 05:22 PM

Thanks everyone. Im still pregnant but have been trying a few things today. Accupuncture, accupreasure, rebozo. And then I have a midwife appt tommorow and Im going to ask about sweeping my membranes and cohosh. Fingers crossed it takes off soon. I have an appointment for a massage tommorow but hopefully I will need to cancel it lol.

Twinkle September 8th, 2010 05:31 PM

I hope your appointment goes well!!