JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Home Birth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/)
-   -   February Roll Call (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/2242043-february-roll-call.html)

Twinkle February 7th, 2011 10:54 AM

February Roll Call

I can't believe its February already! Check in with us here!!!

HappyHippy February 7th, 2011 11:07 AM

Re: February Roll Call

I'm still here. ds2, my homebirth baby, is going to be 10 months old next week. Time is flying by fast!

navywifey2003 February 7th, 2011 11:58 AM

Im here! I have a midwife appointment on Friday to listen to heart tones and some lab work. Almost into the 2nd trimester already! Time is flying!

myfavoriteshoes February 7th, 2011 01:46 PM

i'm here, hoping (REALLY hoping!) to join in on all the home birth topics. I'm still waiting on a call from the birthing center/midwife.

lrowe70 February 7th, 2011 06:10 PM

Me!
I'm about 13 weeks now, due Aug 10th.
It's our first and home waterbirth is the plan :)

Quantum_Leap February 7th, 2011 07:05 PM

I think I'm officially here now! Got a (very reluctant) concession from my husband today, so I'm looking forward to joining you guys and hearing all of your great advice!

Girls4me February 7th, 2011 08:02 PM

Me!
i'm Kim. Expecting my 5th daughter. This will be our 3rd homebirth.

HippyMomOf4 February 7th, 2011 09:43 PM

I'm here almost in my third trimester! This is baby number 4 and our first homebirth. My next appt is the 25th and ill be doing the oh so fun glucose test hehe

andi2284 February 8th, 2011 06:23 AM

I'm here! I'm 13 weeks and had an appointment at the birth center last week where I got to hear the baby's h/b for the first time :wub: My post from that day explains more, but I'm looking at some home birth midwives since a home birth with the birth center seems to be an unlikely option. I have a consult with one this weekend and I'm looking for any others that might come to my area for a home birth to meet with.

NiKA February 8th, 2011 11:36 AM

I'm here
DS2 is 1 month old tomorrow, my first home birth water baby. And doing great!

mommybugnbugga February 8th, 2011 03:57 PM

I am here about 12 weeks now! EVen though my due date moved to Aug. 20, my midwife kept me as a patient so I am still looking at a homebirth! :D

bre4thewin February 8th, 2011 07:09 PM

Im here! Doing good! My midwife gave me the GD clear! Such good news! my "sprinkle" is in a couple weeks and im excited to do the rest of my shopping after that! Im starting to get ancy to order Hypnobabies, but ive started reading Hypnobirthing and its wonderful1

baabaamilker February 9th, 2011 01:00 AM

I'm here, due August 21st. Still haven't gotten in touch with the MW. I like to wait until all of the yucky first trimester stuff is over. Had a lot of brown spotting this time and that is unusual for me. Hoping to be able to get an OB to do an ultrasound before going to a MW. If not I'm not going to worry about it.

Martha83 February 10th, 2011 10:06 AM

I'm here...due may 22...first homebirth but we had our last baby in a free standing birth center....