JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Home Birth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/)
-   -   My birth kit arrived today! *added picture* (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/2280255-my-birth-kit-arrived-today-added-picture.html)

pink_piggy March 19th, 2011 11:38 AM

My birth kit arrived today! *added picture*

So... I have been procrastinating big time and finally ordered it the middle of this last week. (I guess I was thinking that if I didn't have the supplies, she wouldn't come LOL wishful thinking huh?) Was a little worried it would take a lot longer to get here since their site said 7-10 business days or something like that. But it's here! Whew! Now we just need to get the house ready, finish picking up our supplies and remember to breath. :lol: By the end of this weekend we hope to have the supplies and pool blown up. This whole preg has gone so fast, I just cannot believe I'm in the home stretch. Eeeek! I'm so excited for my homebirth and am so glad I did my research instead of being another sheeple, this just feels so right :D :D :D

**Here ya go, my birth kit. :) this isn't everything that goes in it, just what I ordered, the rest of the supplies I either still need to buy or round up.**

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...f/IMG_0319.jpg

HippyMomOf4 March 19th, 2011 12:25 PM

Re: My birth kit arrived today!

That's great! U will be holding her before u know it! I can't wait to have all my supplies will make it feel that more real

Martha83 March 19th, 2011 02:41 PM

SO EXCITING!!!!!!!! I was hoping to see a pic ;) LOL (not that it looks any different than anyone elses but it's fun I know ;) ).....

I can't wait to get to that point....I dont think I'll order my stuff until about 33-34 weeks....which...*gasp* is only 3 weeks away!! eek!

HappyHippy March 19th, 2011 03:46 PM

Yay!

Twinkle March 19th, 2011 04:41 PM

How exciting!!!!!

pink_piggy March 19th, 2011 09:03 PM

Having the kit does make it more real. :lol: Martha, I'll take a pic for you tomorrow. I still haven't opened the box. :P I think I'm still in denial that I'm going to have a baby, like REALLY soon. I remember worrying if I would even make it to the first tri and here I'm less than a month from my "due" date and know that soon I'm going to have a perfect little princess. :) It's going to be such a huge change for my hubby and I, but a great one. :wub:

mommybugnbugga March 21st, 2011 06:52 AM

how very exciting!

Martha83 March 21st, 2011 09:13 AM

FUN!!! YOu are soooo close!!!!

pink_piggy March 21st, 2011 01:11 PM

So I totally didn't forget about posting pics, we took them last night and now I have to figure out where my hubby set the camera, I will do this shortly and get the pics up. :)

Martha83 March 21st, 2011 05:52 PM

LOL...no worries...take your time :)

Martha83 March 22nd, 2011 06:39 PM

Re: My birth kit arrived today! *added picture*

So exciting! :D!!!!!

Girls4me March 22nd, 2011 08:09 PM

At my last appt, my midwife told me to order mine soon. I guess I need to get on that!

bre4thewin March 24th, 2011 07:00 PM

ACk!!! i got mine too!!!

HippyMomOf4 March 24th, 2011 07:58 PM

Its cool to see what the kit looks like! Ill be ordering mine around the 15th!

pink_piggy March 25th, 2011 09:57 AM

Yeah!! We're going to have so many new babies in this room pretty soon! :D Exciting times :D :D :D

Twinkle March 25th, 2011 10:03 AM

I'm so excited, love the birth kit!!