JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Home Birth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/)
-   -   Born at Home (pink) onesie? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/2287018-born-home-pink-onesie.html)

pink_piggy March 26th, 2011 08:37 PM

Born at Home (pink) onesie?

Hi ladies, I hope someone can help me. I've decided I would like to get my cupcake a born at home onesie preferably in pink and am not sure where to look. Maybe I don't know how to search esty correctly but I'm not coming up w/ anything there. I've seen ones from inhishands or some site like that, but that's not exactly what I am looking for. Do any of you have any suggestions? Since I'm the biggest procrastinator EVER I really need to get on this ASAP lol. Thanks for any help, I really appreciate it. :)

sharita March 27th, 2011 10:00 AM

Re: Born at Home (pink) onesie?

Homebirth Baby Onesie | Buy Homebirth Onesies | Newborn Bodysuits - CafePress

here are a few

pink_piggy March 27th, 2011 11:20 AM

Thanks so much, I had forgot about cafe press until after I posted. Nothing looks like what I'm going for, so I think I may attempt to create something myself. I have the transfer paper and will print it out and iron it on.. LOL wish me luck b/c I am NOT very creative :P Maybe the ladies in the siggie forum can help?!? =/

Martha83 March 27th, 2011 11:52 AM

You could always get a white one and dye it pink....

pink_piggy March 27th, 2011 03:49 PM

That's a great suggestion Martha, I have to say tho that I'm so exhausted ALL OF THE TIME now I don't know that I'll be "awake' enough to do it. lol. I had no idea I would be this tired, I just want to sleep all the time :( Is this normal?!

Martha83 March 27th, 2011 04:23 PM

Probably....I want to sleep a lot as well...I can't sleep well at night....I'm pretty unmotivated right now as well...Try to napa when you can during the day!!! And make sure you are getting plenty of fluids and plenty of protein.

The dying wouldn't take long....depending on the level of pink you want. Just a quick dip in the dye...letting it sit for a certain amount of hours and then washing it...you can get powdered dylon dye at most craft stores and even walmart used to carry it. Some still do. then make up what you need and go from there....easier than it would seem looking on to it with an exhausted mind :)

HUGS....you are SO close :)

lrowe70 March 27th, 2011 08:05 PM

We just got a home waterbirth onsie from Cafepress. We got green so we can use it with all future children. All the onsies on the site come in pink, white, green, and blue.
Is there a specific design or slogan you are looking for?

pink_piggy March 27th, 2011 09:26 PM

Martha, that does sound really easy, I will have to look next time I'm at the store. :) I tried to nap today b/c I'm pretty much useless and I just couldn't. I'm a horrible napper and the dogs must have decided that they had to be super playful and loud while I attempted to nap. They usually aren't like this EVER... ugh little brats!

lrowe, there isn't really a specific one I'm looking for. I did put in a request w/ the siggie ladies, knowing that I'm not technically asking for a siggy. I thought it would be cute to have a cupcake picture in the middle and have words that wrap around saying "our little cupcake was born at home" Obviously cafe press will not have anything like that LOL. I did go through their list, but thought maybe I should just try and make my own or see if one of the talented siggie ladies can help me out. Cafepress did have some super cute ones tho!! :D

Martha83 March 28th, 2011 08:41 AM

Also with cafepress you can design your own and they can make it and send it to you...so if you do get someone to make a design for you you can upload it and have it made for you (I think)....