JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Home Birth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/)
-   -   Introductions (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/343566-introductions.html)

momma6_2angels October 20th, 2006 06:20 AM

Let's get to know eachother!!!

I am Bambi

Married to dh Jim (age 29)

Married for 8 years

We have 5 little ones:: Cody 8 (preemie epidural hospital birth), Paige 6 (natural hospital birth), Elijah 4 (natural hospital birth), Joshua 1 (epidural hospital birth), and Madalynn 7 weeks (homebirth)

We have two little ones in heaven:: Kaden (6 weeks 7/2/97) and Micah (11 weeks 4/2/03)

We have two furry babies:: Bella (bunny) and Suzy

Lash October 20th, 2006 06:39 AM

Can I play, even if i dont have kids?

I'm Lauren (24) and married to Clint (24)... Married 2 years this December, right after christmas.

No children, 2 furbabies (in my siggie) shaka is our mini dachsund, and lulu is our rat terrier.. they have hawaiian names. Shaka is the "hang loose symbol" and Lulu is from Honolulu

Waiting to try, but getting educated so I feel ready to try. Convinced fully to do homebirth, and dh is jumping on board, or rather slowly walking but not resistant (had a long talk last night).

My_Serenity October 20th, 2006 06:59 AM

I'm Jenny (27).

Married to Mark (26)

We'll be married for six years this January.

I've had three kids... all homebirths

Xander who will be four in Febuary
Lucas who will be 2 in November
Aiden who turns three months today.

No furbabies for me.... even though Xander would love a dog. We told him he as to wait until he's older so he can take care of it.

ShawnaCAN October 20th, 2006 07:05 AM

I'm Shawna (27) married to Josh (27) for 5 years and we have 4 kiddos - Francis (hospital birth), Samuel (natural hospital birth), Kiara (home waterbirth), and Mystery (still cooking...planning a home waterbirth).
We're in Canada.

*:Onei*Chan:* October 20th, 2006 08:24 AM

Hello!

I am April. I am 21 years old. My DH is Brad, he is 22 as of yesterday. I have one daughter, Isobelle, who is 15 months old. She was born in a hospital when I was 19. I had an epidural when I was in transition <_< . I am 25 weeks pregnant with a baby boy, no names chosen yet. We are planning a UC for late January, early February. We live in the great state of Kansas.

MrsPil October 20th, 2006 10:20 AM

Hi everyone!

I am Stephanie, I'm 20 years old. My DH is Greg, he's 25. We've been married for a little over a year and I'm 27 weeks pregnant with our first. My instinct says it's a girl, but we're waiting to see! We are planning a UC for mid-January or early February if the baby should decide to make us wait.

MissyPrincessEha October 20th, 2006 01:19 PM

My name is Chelita. I am 28 years old and married to Mattmos for almost 9 years. :) We had Elijah (7) with a "natural" hospital birth. And Remy (3) was our UC. I am currently in an apprenticeship with a really great midwife...learning all I can so I can one day help many women have the care and births of their dreams! :) I really believe in us girls...we can do anything. And birth is just a great time and if we have people that believe in us we can do it by ourselves with no help or interference.

*:Onei*Chan:* October 20th, 2006 04:35 PM

Quote:

I really believe in us girls...we can do anything. And birth is just a great time and if we have people that believe in us we can do it by ourselves with no help or interference.[/b]
WooooT! You said it!

Frelle October 21st, 2006 06:53 AM

I'm Jeni, 34, and I've been married to Rob, 31, for 9 years. We have 3 daughters, Grace (6), Lily (almost 4), and Felicity, 1. Grace was a natural hospital birth, Lily was a home waterbirth with a midwife, and Felicity was an unplanned unassisted home waterbirth.

_Brandy_ October 22nd, 2006 03:09 PM

I am Brandy (28), married to Kirk (31). We have 4 children, Sydney (hospital) and Addison (hospital with doula), then I wisened up! LOL! Kiera (home waterbirth with registered midwife) and Julius (planned unassisted waterbirth).

abigailsilva October 23rd, 2006 06:22 PM

I am Abbey, "married" to Treye, for almost six years. I am 21 he's 22.

We have one daughter, Emilie, 3, epidural hospital, induced, yuck.

Home birth with my lovely midwife in feb

agatha October 24th, 2006 09:07 AM

Hello I'm Agatha

Been married for 4 years. We have one DD who is 3 in Dec.(BirthCenter) Due March 10, 2007 (Hospital Birth) were planning on a Home birth. But our midwife remariied and moved and the midwife that took over I just not comfotable with. So we met with other Doctors and found one that we really liked.

We have 3 cats and 2 fish.

momma6_2angels October 24th, 2006 09:54 AM

Welcome everyone!!! It's great to see who have so many homebirthin mama's!!

Cright October 24th, 2006 01:49 PM

Hi :)

My name is Carina (28) married married July 05 to John (33).

We're expecting our first, who *might* be a home breech birth. It all depends on what the ultrasound will so of the cord. With the only midwife in the state that has done enough breech births for me to feel completely comfortable with.

If the ultrasound shows a short or wrapped cord then we're c-section for sure :(

Nice to meet you all! :)