JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Home Birth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/)
-   -   Just for fun (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/365621-just-for-fun.html)

momma6_2angels November 10th, 2006 02:15 PM

Let's all fill this out!!!

Favorite color::

Favorite kind of automobile::

Place you would like to visit::

Favorite sit down restaurant::

Favorite fast food place::

Favorite drink::

Favorite alcoholic beverage -if applicable::

Favorite book::

Favorite movie::

Three pet peeves::

Your best quality::

When you get complimented, what do you hear the most::

If you had the opportunity to meet a celebrity, who would it be and why::

If you were a lawmaker what 1 law would you change and why (not meant to be a debate!::

If you had $100,000 how would you spend it??

momma6_2angels November 10th, 2006 02:28 PM

Favorite color:: Candy blue

Favorite kind of automobile:: oooohhhh, a mustang

Place you would like to visit:: Savannah Georgia

Favorite sit down restaurant:: Ryan's

Favorite fast food place:: Taco Bell (but Maddie doesn't like it)

Favorite drink:: Light Lemonade

Favorite alcoholic beverage -if applicable:: n/a

Favorite book:: Charlotte's web (I didn't say it had to be an adult one)

Favorite movie:: Toss up between Dirty Dancing and Grease

Three pet peeves:: People who are two faced, Double standards, and people who use children as pawns

Your best quality:: Hair

When you get complimented, what do you hear the most:: (Now why did I come up with that) Some people say they like me because I tell it like it is

If you had the opportunity to meet a celebrity, who would it be and why:: Hmm, I would have to say George strait becausr he is one of my all time favorite artists!

If you were a lawmaker what 1 law would you change and why (not meant to be a debate!:: I would nix abortion in a heartbeat

If you had $100,000 how would you spend it?? Pay off bills, van, and buy a house

abigailsilva November 10th, 2006 02:54 PM

:P Let's all fill this out!!!

Favorite color:: PINK

Favorite kind of automobile:: CONVERTIBLE

Place you would like to visit:: TIBET

Favorite sit down restaurant:: OLIVE GARDEN

Favorite fast food place:: TACO BELL

Favorite drink:: COKE-ORANGE PINEAPPLE BANANA JUICE

Favorite alcoholic beverage -if applicable:: OOOH, TWISTED TEA!!!! YUMMY, CAN'T WAIT TILL I CAN HAVE THOSE AGAIN!

Favorite book:: ANYTHING BY DIANA GABALDON

Favorite movie:: MY HOMEBIRTH VIDEO

Three pet peeves:: SNORING, TEETH, GRINDING, NAIL BITING. MY DH DOES ALL THREE!

Your best quality:: MY EYES

When you get complimented, what do you hear the most:: GORGEOUS KID, LOL, SHE GETS EM ALL!

If you had the opportunity to meet a celebrity, who would it be and why:: I DON'T KNOW

If you were a lawmaker what 1 law would you change and why (not meant to be a debate!:: ELECTIVE CIRCUMCISION, C-SECTION, AND INDUCTION.

If you had $100,000 how would you spend it?? 80,000 ON HOUSE, 10,000 ON CARS, 10,000 AT WALMART, lol!

momma6_2angels November 10th, 2006 08:39 PM

I could do the 10k at wal-mart!!

Frelle November 11th, 2006 08:24 AM

Favorite color: green

Favorite kind of automobile:: pt cruiser or vw bug, or cooper mini

Place you would like to visit:: new zealand

Favorite sit down restaurant:: melting pot

Favorite fast food place:: chick fil a

Favorite drink:: dr pepper

Favorite alcoholic beverage -if applicable:: butter nipple

Favorite book:: anything by diana gabaldon too Abbey!! :) I also like Nora Roberts.

Favorite movie:: Oh there are so many. I love 13 going on 30, I love Serenity, I love the 2005 version of Pride and Prejudice, Im all over the place when it comes to movies.

Three pet peeves:: condescending/judgemental people, driving slow in the fast lane, and ungrateful people

Your best quality:: no idea

When you get complimented, what do you hear the most:: how pretty my kids are too LOL. Sometiems my figure, sometimes my hair

If you had the opportunity to meet a celebrity, who would it be and why:: Jennifer Garner. Im an alais fan and she's just so cool in her interviews. Seems like we would hit it off.

If you were a lawmaker what 1 law would you change and why (not meant to be a debate!:: mandatory mass vaccination. Hows that for controversial?!

If you had $100,000 how would you spend it?? very slowly and carfeully. House, van, tithe to church, give to charity, savings account.

*:Onei*Chan:* November 12th, 2006 04:56 PM

Favorite color:: Red

Favorite kind of automobile:: Eh, I think I want a minivan.

Place you would like to visit:: Iceland

Favorite sit down restaurant:: Martinelli's Italian restaurant

Favorite fast food place:: Schlotsky's deli!

Favorite drink:: Mint tea, lots of honey

Favorite alcoholic beverage -if applicable:: D'Oro White Wine

Favorite book:: Twilight Eyes, by Dean Koontz

Favorite movie:: Changes all the time, but for now its Lost Highway by David Lynch

Three pet peeves:: smacking, slurping, or really any kind of eating noise-- Other people who own and drive cars while I am trying to own and drive a car ;) (I am the worlds most paranoid driver!)-- having to go to walmart on the weekend.

Your best quality:: My strength to overcome and survive.

When you get complimented, what do you hear the most:: "Gee, your kinda weird!" HAHA! I get complimented on how different I am a lot.

If you had the opportunity to meet a celebrity, who would it be and why:: Bjork, the singer, songwriter.

If you were a lawmaker what 1 law would you change and why (not meant to be a debate!:: I am going to have to flop out on this one, I really dont know!

If you had $100,000 how would you spend it?? I would try my hardest not to! I would use it to get by as I needed the extra money so I didnt have to borrow against my credit cards anymore! Oh, and I would pay off the debt that I am already in! I would just continue to live exactly like I do now, only without worrying about how the next bill is going to be paid ;)

kimberlypatton@msn.com November 13th, 2006 08:41 AM

Favorite color:: GREEN

Favorite kind of automobile:: MY SUBURBAN (OR A 69-72 BRONCO)

Place you would like to visit:: NEW ZEALAND (where there are more sheep and honey bees than people!)

Favorite sit down restaurant:: RED LOBSTER (ESP. WHEN PREGNANT....MMMM LOBSTER!)

Favorite fast food place:: SUBWAY, KFC

Favorite drink:: WATER, COFFEE (not lately)

Favorite alcoholic beverage -if applicable:: GOOD CABERNET SAUVIGNON WINE

Favorite book:: BIBLE plus I LOVE ANYTHING CS LEWIS AND SO MANY MORE. love to read!!!

Favorite movie:: PRIDE AND PREJUDICE A&E VERSION

Three pet peeves:: SOMEONE BREATHING IN MY FACE (like at night when my husband is facing me....I HAVE to turn over), SLOW DRIVERS, TOILETS NEXT TO TUBS (WHO'S IDEA WAS THAT ANYWAY? IT'S SO RIDICULOUS & UNSANITARY!!!)

Your best quality:: FRIENDLINESS (OR MY RED HAIR IF WE'RE TALKING PHYSICAL)

When you get complimented, what do you hear the most:: ABOUT MY HAIR COLOR

If you had the opportunity to meet a celebrity, who would it be and why::

If you were a lawmaker what 1 law would you change and why (not meant to be a debate!:: I WOULD MAKE ABORTION ILLEGAL AND TEACH ABSTINENCE IN SCHOOLS

If you had $100,000 how would you spend it?? I WOULD USE IT TOWARDS PURCHASING A SMALL, HOBBY FARM (ABOUT 10 ACRES)
[/quote]