JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Home Birth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/)
-   -   6 days left!!!!!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/389097-6-days-left.html)

samu2 December 4th, 2006 03:03 PM

Until my EDD

Quite nervous,ive had three great hospital births but I am looking forward to my homebirth too it is just unknown to me.

I still haven't packed for my other kids-I want to pack for them in case they have to go to a sitter.Must get a move on as I had my first son at 39 weeks and my second son at 38 weeks so it could be any moment now.

Wish me luck and I will post my birth story as soon as she arrives.

abigailsilva December 4th, 2006 03:47 PM

YAY! OMG, it's getting SO close! How exciting! i can't wait to read your birth story! I'm sure it will be just beautiful!

Candice December 4th, 2006 06:10 PM

AH! Crazy!! It's soo close!!!

Makes me want to be pregnant all over again.

MrsPil December 6th, 2006 12:29 PM

Yay mama! That baby'll be here in no time!

abigailsilva December 6th, 2006 08:08 PM

*BUMP*

How ya holding up?

P.S. lovin! you in the debate boards, LOL!

samu2 December 7th, 2006 01:47 AM

Quote:

*BUMP*

How ya holding up?

P.S. lovin! you in the debate boards, LOL![/b]
3 days left,still here,looks like she may go past my EDD :confused: A bit concerned with how that will affect my homebirth as my midwife likes to induce after 14 days and I could not stand to go in now I have my heart set on a homebirth but the risks of going over due do scare me so ill have to talk through my options with her.She did tell me though that she doesn't think ill make my appointment I have with her on the 13th Dec so I hope she is right.She is brilliant though,delivered my first son and looked after me with my 3rd (this is my 4th) so I have every faith in her.

I have no signs or anything,but then again with the last three I just woke up in labour and had no previous signs then 90 mins later they were born :lol:

Thank you for asking :) I hope to take lots of pictures during the birth to share with you all (maybe not the graphic ones unless anyone wants to see them :lol: )

Took me a while to realize that you also debate,I knew your screen name but didn't put the two together.

abigailsilva December 7th, 2006 06:12 AM

LOL, can they do non-stress tests there? If i started to go over under an OB care, that is probably what they would do, to make sure the placenta was still functioning, which is the concern with overdueness. I understand your fears though, i would be HEARTBROKEN if i had to deliver in the hospital after making my HB decision.

I can't wait to see pics, expecially the gory ones, LOL! my photographer offered to stay above the waist, I was like HECK NO! I want PROOF!

Yeah, april sucked me into the debate boards.....