JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Home Birth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/)
-   -   new to homebithing (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/422423-new-to-homebithing.html)

Sugerplumfairy January 8th, 2007 05:37 PM

Hi My name is Rachel

[/color]

<span style="font-family:Fixedsys">I am expecting my 6th child (5th pg)
this time round DH and I would like to have a home birth,
my 1st was all natural but in hospital and lasted 4 hours,
my 2nd, was induced, but thats because my waters were leaking and I had an infection and was only 33wks, that labour only last 1hr15mins
my 3rd, was twins born extremely prem in the back of a car, that labour was only 26mins, (my twins angels)
my 4th was induced because I didnt want him to be born on the twins 1st anniversary, so was a completely elective induction, labour was 55mins long

all my labours have been pain releif free,
so this time round we decided it would be great to have a home birth,
mainly because we live 40mins from the cloest hospital
and theres a possibilty I wouldnt make it there, so I would rather have the baby at home then in the back of the car,
so I just thought I would introduce myself, and hang baout here, so I could ask questions etc from those that have had homebirths,

[color="#cc33cc"]</span>

abigailsilva January 8th, 2007 07:31 PM

WELCOME! Yeah, home is generally better than the backseat, lol.....

My name is Abbey, I have a DD 3, named Emilie, she was induced hospital, 20 hour labor, epidural, the whole nine....this one is going to be my first HB, and i am THRILLED! Four weeks and counting!

Please, post away, ask ANY questions you might have, we are all more than happy to answer!

MissyPrincessEha January 8th, 2007 07:42 PM

AWWWWW, it is great to have you here! I look forward to following your journey to homebirth. :)

MrsPil January 8th, 2007 09:44 PM

My goodness mama, you are an easy labor machine!! Welcome, welcome, I hope that you will find all sorts of information on here!

Sugerplumfairy January 8th, 2007 09:50 PM

guess you could say my fast labours is really what made us decide to go for a homebirth this time,
seems an awfull lot of effort to drive to the hospital to have a baby and drive home 2 hours after is born lol

Candice January 9th, 2007 01:22 PM

HOLY SPEED DEMON!

And I thought my labours were quick! (4hrs and 3 hrs repectively)

Yes.. no doubt you'll just kinda wake up one morning and look down and see a happy and healthy baby waving back at you!

Both of my girls were born in a hospital.. and when we start TTC again in like... 2010 lol I want to have a home birth! So I snoop around here too!

The ladies here are really sweet! Enjoy your preggy journey!

Butter January 9th, 2007 01:39 PM

Welcome! I am Heather and I live in Northern VA. I have three kids, Ani, near 7, Cameron, 5, and Fritz, 6 months in a couple days. Fritz was born at home.