JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Home Birth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/)
-   -   I'm back! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/430150-i-m-back.html)

sara~b January 15th, 2007 03:04 PM

Sorry I've been MIA. My computer wouldn't let me view the boards. Dumb thing! *kicks it!* Anyway, not much news here. I got a job offer. I'm still kind of holding out for the position I REALLY want but I took the drug test for this position and I'm scheduled to have a physical so I can start. Hopefully I'll get a call about my dream job before the end of the week but at least I have a job either way. Other than that I've just been busy with household stuff. On a weird note, despite being away from JM I've been having phantom preggo symptoms for the last couple months. I know its not possible since I have an IUD and it caused the m/c I had in June. I seriously doubt I could carry this far with it. But recently I've been feeling flutters. It really creeps me out. If I could find a form of BC I wouldn't forget to take and that didn't make my body totally wacky I'd have it out in a heartbeat. Oh well, what's the good news? Congrats Samu2 on your little girl! Dorothy- how's it coming? I know you're close! Can't wait to be updated!
Sara

abigailsilva January 15th, 2007 06:33 PM

SO glad to see you!!!!! Welcome back! I have had comp issues too, are you overseas? I know someone in China who is having trouble with certain sites, b/c of the typhoon or something.

Phanton preggo stuff.....are you SURE you aren't? i've heard so many stories of babies born with it hanging on their ears.....can you tell i'm Pro-procreation?

sara~b January 16th, 2007 07:20 AM

No I'm really not sure I'm not. Maybe I'm just in denial but after two losses equaling a loss of four babies and my daughter had a possible vanishing twin, I'm really not in the mood to deal with a pregnancy that will probably lead to another heartbreak. Being in between jobs I can't afford a pg test and I don't have insurance to go to the doctor. I don't think that I am pg though because I don't look pregnant and I've lost weight. By the time I was three months with my first I had an "upholstered" look, with Gemma I had a pretty obvious belly, and with the triplets I had a noticable enough belly that people were commenting arounding the 5 week mark. I don't hide pg well and if I'm far enough along to feel flutters then I'd be far enough along to have some sign on the outside. I think it's all just been wishful thinking. SO and I have been discussing marriage and it's had me wondering whether we're going to have any more children. *sigh* Hopefully I can test after I get a paycheck from this job. It stinks knowing that there's no period coming to tell me I'm not pg. Stupid Mirena! :angry2:

abigailsilva January 16th, 2007 08:56 AM

I'm sorry sweetie. I keep telling myself that after this pg i don't want another baby for three years...but knowing me, the baby bug will bite LONG before then...follow your heart sweetie, do you qualify for Medicaid?