JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Home Birth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/)
-   -   Just wanted to introduce myself! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/567534-just-wanted-to-introduce-myself.html)

Alison79 May 9th, 2007 04:13 PM

I am Alison, mom to Chris (7), Lucas (5) and Evelyn (1) and DH and I are planning our first home birth for our baby due at the end of September. My previous deliveries have been in the hospital and it just didn't feel right to us. The thought of having this baby at home, and having our children there to participate (if they choose to) just made more sense! My DH is so excited, in fact when we bought our house he pointed out that the tub looked just the right size to birth a baby in :lol: I look forward to getting to know you all and I'm sure I'll have lots of questions along the way!

abigailsilva May 9th, 2007 04:17 PM

Welcome! I'm so excited for you!

jhmomofmany May 9th, 2007 05:13 PM

Welcome, Congratulations, and Yeah! for an excited hubby! :D

azchela May 9th, 2007 08:28 PM

Welcome! Sounds like you are all set! I am jealous that you have a tub big enough to birth in!

Can't wait to get to know you!

Willowkarr May 10th, 2007 04:03 AM

HI! We just made the decision to HB about 2 days ago, lol. I have been thinking of it from the beginning of this pregnancy, but just got DH on board when the hospital said he couldn't catch his daughter and they would, no matter what we wanted, cut her cord.

That is so funny that your DH said that about the tub, looks like it was meant to be!!

Vieklenz May 30th, 2007 08:23 PM

Alison-
Good luck!!! I am excited for you! I will be visiting the board to check in on you!

mommy2evan05 May 31st, 2007 07:40 AM

Hi Alison! I'm Tiffany, also new! Congrats on your pregnancy and your decision to home birth! I will be praying for you!

ShawnaCAN May 31st, 2007 07:44 AM

Quote:

I am Alison, mom to Chris (7), Lucas (5) and Evelyn (1) and DH and I are planning our first home birth for our baby due at the end of September. My previous deliveries have been in the hospital and it just didn't feel right to us. The thought of having this baby at home, and having our children there to participate (if they choose to) just made more sense! My DH is so excited, in fact when we bought our house he pointed out that the tub looked just the right size to birth a baby in :lol: I look forward to getting to know you all and I'm sure I'll have lots of questions along the way![/b]

Welcome! I'm Shawna, wife to Josh and Mama of 4. We always had our first homebirth #3; a waterbirth. It was incredible, so we did it again with #4.

CharmieCM May 31st, 2007 08:27 AM

Hi Allison! I hope you can find some support and any answers you need here!

MrsPil May 31st, 2007 03:20 PM

Hello and welcome! Glad you have a good support system! Please ask lots of questions here (we love those!) and have a happy healthy nine months!

Alison79 May 31st, 2007 04:56 PM

Thanks everyone for the welcome! I'm sure I'll have a lot more questions as my due date gets closer.

MissyPrincessEha June 16th, 2007 03:35 PM

Awwww, welcome! :)

Ya know, a good tub is on my list of wants when we buy a house. :)