JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Home Birth (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/)
-   -   The Pooping Analogy (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f341-home-birth/621570-pooping-analogy.html)

apanda June 24th, 2007 09:55 PM

I just read the Pooping Analogy in the 'convincing DH' sticky.

That is soooo funny! DH should be able to relate to that. :lol:

Acadia June 25th, 2007 08:55 AM

I love the poop analogy! :lol:

ShawnaCAN June 25th, 2007 09:46 AM

*bows humbly*

You're welcome.

MrsPil June 25th, 2007 04:44 PM

It's a personal favorite here as well :smile:

MountainMomma June 29th, 2007 03:43 PM

I'm definitely going to use that on DH. He takes his pooping seriously. He has books and magazines in the bathroom, and he frequently heads to the bathroom with a bottle of water and a mission! Don't plan on seeing him for up to 45 minutes at times. lol Surely that will hit home with him. Thanks for posting it!

apanda June 29th, 2007 07:54 PM

Quote:

I'm definitely going to use that on DH. He takes his pooping seriously. He has books and magazines in the bathroom, and he frequently heads to the bathroom with a bottle of water and a mission! Don't plan on seeing him for up to 45 minutes at times. lol Surely that will hit home with him. Thanks for posting it![/b]
That sounds familiar!! That's why I thought this was perfect for DH. Of course, he became sarcastic and said he'd prefer to have an epidural and get someone to cut it out. :rolleyes:

MountainMomma June 29th, 2007 11:10 PM

Well, I posted this in the thread I started, but I figured I'd add it here. I discussed home birth with DH, and he kept saying no, so I used the poo analogy, and...............................

HE SAID I CAN!!!!! It still worries him, but he said if it's what I really want...I'm the one who will be in labor anyway. YAY!

apanda July 1st, 2007 01:27 AM

Quote:

Well, I posted this in the thread I started, but I figured I'd add it here. I discussed home birth with DH, and he kept saying no, so I used the poo analogy, and...............................

HE SAID I CAN!!!!! It still worries him, but he said if it's what I really want...I'm the one who will be in labor anyway. YAY![/b]
That's awesome! :bluecheer:

I'm still working on my DH.. When he's trying to poo I go in and bother him, ask if we need to invite some people over to help him, and if he thinks it would be easier to do it in the lithotomy position. :wacko:

MrsPil July 1st, 2007 08:27 PM

Quote:

Quote:

HE SAID I CAN!!!!! It still worries him, but he said if it's what I really want...I'm the one who will be in labor anyway. YAY![/b]
That's awesome! :bluecheer:

I'm still working on my DH.. When he's trying to poo I go in and bother him, ask if we need to invite some people over to help him, and if he thinks it would be easier to do it in the lithotomy position. :wacko:
[/b]
I'm malicious but I would totally take a knife and some orajel in there and ask him if he would like you to cut it out... Just me though!