JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Homeschooling (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f32-homeschooling/)
-   -   School supply list? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f32-homeschooling/2388988-school-supply-list.html)

MamaAsh August 5th, 2011 11:56 AM

School supply list?

What's yours look like? i've been randomly adding to it. We are going shopping on the 15th to finalize dh's stuff (returning to college) and get our stuff, as well as make it a fun day with ice cream out. I keep thinking maybe I'm forgetting something, I'm so used to looking at the PS long crazy list! So what's on yours?

christianmommato3 August 5th, 2011 01:49 PM

Re: School supply list?

computer paper
ink
pencils and more pencils
new markers
highlighters
organizational items

we use alot of pencils for some reason. I also am always looking for new ways to organize my craft items. I have tons of glue and notebook paper from buying alot last year :)

New_England_Girl August 5th, 2011 02:36 PM

Hmmm, let's see:

Printer Ink
Construction paper
Glue
Crayons
Pencils
Markers
Binders for keeping loose worksheets in
File folders and hangers
Finger paint

But that's for one in K and one just playing 'school' (he's 2, but won't be left out :p), so I'm sure mine is pretty small.

Frackel August 5th, 2011 06:48 PM

printer paper, notebooks and a couple packs of loose leaf, 3 binders(I had them, and lost them, and gave up looking for them :p), pencils, crayons, glue sticks, index cards

I think that's it, I honestly don't remember right now. It's not too short of a list and some of it isn't needed, or won't be, right away anyhow. We've got most of what we'll need to get started. We won't be starting until the end of the month though.

Oh and a couple totes too. Those are for when the kids go to mom's in October. I have to go somewhere and I'll be gone for at least 2, maybe 3 weeks, so she'll need all their stuff packed and ready for then. I figure totes will probably be the best solution for that.

Jill0924 August 5th, 2011 07:23 PM

nothing LOL I have a stash of craft things (and it's on the girl's Christmas list every year too) and the girls have tons of crayons. I haven't started using pencils with them yet - they do all their writing practice with crayons for now. If I need something, I tend to get it as I need it (or as I see something and think "oooo I need that!" :lol: ) Of course my girls are only three ... when they get older I figure we'll to the "back to school" shopping each year to make sure we have paper and such and to make it fun for the girls.

MamaAsh August 7th, 2011 07:33 PM

Thanks ladies! We have pretty much whatever we need, especially for the first few months. But..... I have always enjoyed school shopping and walking down teh aisles with brand new notebooks and such. That reason and that reason alone is why we are going "back to school shopping" followed by some ice cream. I think it's such a fun event :)

Miguels mommy August 8th, 2011 11:39 PM

• 24 3 prong folders
  • ink
  • Colored printing paper
  • 1 journal
  • 1 3 subject notebook