JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Homeschooling (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f32-homeschooling/)
-   -   Missed 4 days of school... AGAIN! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f32-homeschooling/2528464-missed-4-days-school-again.html)

BensMom May 17th, 2012 08:17 PM

Missed 4 days of school... AGAIN!

:lol: Monday was sort of a normal day for Ben (getting back into the swing of things). Didn't do a whole lot. It was an "aahhhhhhhhhhhhh... DONE" day for me, because I've had a rough few weeks. Tuesday, I messed up my back first thing in the morning. Couldn't talk, walk, sit, or anything. Just cried! I took only 1/2 of a muscle relaxer that would ordinarily knock me out. It made me loopy and tired. I spent all day on the couch, and thankfully, the kids were well behaved. Wed, more couch time. I was feeling ok in the afternoon, so we all got ready for church that night. Ben was in the car, and Daniel & I were walking out the door when Daniel got sick. :pullhair: Today, his temp was 102 when he woke up, so we went to the doc (ear infection), got his Rx, got groceries (while waiting for the Rx), and came home for a nap. Tomorrow? House cleaning!!! We're going to be busy helping dh's parents on Saturday, have a meeting after church on Sunday, and then hopefully we'll be able to finish up school next week. If not... oh well! :shhh:

I'm glad it's the end of the year for us. I'm starting to think we should just quit and try again in August. :lol:

Jill0924 May 19th, 2012 06:47 PM

Re: Missed 4 days of school... AGAIN!

Hope things get back to normal soon and everyone feels better!

2Corinthians10:4 May 21st, 2012 06:48 AM

I hope everyone is feeling better! Don't worry we are still not back on track with our lessons lol.

2pinks&ablue May 21st, 2012 10:26 AM

I hope everyone is feeling better!

in_mommy May 21st, 2012 11:40 AM

You sound like me!! We were at Dr Thursday for her throat again because she was having a reaction to the omnicif(sp). Today we were back because she had another seizure type incident Sunday. Si they are getting an EEG set up. Hope you can get things back on track easier than us. Oh Matthew is covered head to toe in a rash!

*~Amber~* May 21st, 2012 11:44 AM

Oh man that stinks! At least it is the end of the year.

BensMom May 21st, 2012 12:22 PM

Do they think the seizures are a medication side effect, infection, or what?

in_mommy May 21st, 2012 01:12 PM

Not sure. He said what I described happening Sunday was a petit mal. She is on different antibiotics. Actually I dont think she was on them the time it happened there. I am reading up on them a bit and I am wondering if when she was back in K at school when she was always saying she didnt hear the teacher if it was happening then. That it was seizures not a hearing issue. She had her hearing checked and it showed she had some difficulty with low tones but it was borderline on the normal range. Man, if that is the case, have I been missing them for that long???

BensMom May 21st, 2012 02:10 PM

I don't think you've been missing anything. They may just be escalating.

in_mommy May 22nd, 2012 07:08 AM

Her EEG is now set for the 29th.