JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Homeschooling (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f32-homeschooling/)
-   -   Jenn...? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f32-homeschooling/2548820-jenn.html)

BensMom July 12th, 2012 09:19 PM

Jenn...?

Need an update ... how's life going? Still hanging in there? How are the tests going?

in_mommy July 13th, 2012 07:51 PM

Re: Jenn...?

We are hanging in here. Before she had her tests done, she started complaining about her ankle hurting. She didnt twist it or anything, but it is swollen and she cant hardly walk! She twisted this one before and once in a while she will complain about it but it is usually better a day later if that long and it normally doesnt swell much either. I just dont get it. I took her in and there are no fractures or dislocated bones. Of course Sarah is sick with sinus junk now. I really feel like beating my head on the wall!!!!
On a different note, I was able to get SOS 3rd through 5th grade complete at a crazy insane super low price because they are older versions. Well just wondering how long it would take to do it all, Matthew offered to try it out today. He just kept saying how much he loved it and how cool it was. He said it looks sort of like video game at times but it is really school and I love it! I sure hope this sticks to give us a boost this year.

BensMom July 13th, 2012 08:02 PM

That would be great! It would take a load off you if you're able to continue with SOS! That's weird about the ankle, too. :( Hope it turns out to be nothing.

in_mommy July 13th, 2012 08:17 PM

I am not going to use the SOS math though. We will be sticking with MM since that is working so well for us. I hope they like it, will give us a nice change. I will have to start looking for other grades too if it works out. Can not afford the newer ones lol. The 3rd and 4th grade are 2002 and the 5th grade is 2007. Just gping to have to work out a computer schedule lol.

I wish I could wave a wand and fix her but all we can do is pray.

aect-mama July 13th, 2012 08:20 PM

Praying she heals quickly!!

BensMom July 13th, 2012 08:26 PM

Pray for a wand? (Just kidding. :giggle:) Seriously, though... keep me updated, ok? I worry when I don't hear from you on FB or whatever.

in_mommy July 13th, 2012 08:43 PM

WI meant to send out some messages but a lot happened the week before her appt so I was then able to get the cardiologist appt moved up to Monday. I was a mess and in tears the week before out of frustration and helplessness. Not sure how much better off we are right now but at least I have my composure back for now. :(

BensMom July 13th, 2012 10:20 PM

:(