JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Homeschooling (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f32-homeschooling/)
-   -   Have some chocolate and enjoy, lol (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f32-homeschooling/2566394-have-some-chocolate-and-enjoy-lol.html)

therevslady August 27th, 2012 03:10 PM

Have some chocolate and enjoy, lol

Homeschool Ryan Gosling

:D

BensMom August 27th, 2012 04:15 PM

Re: Have some chocolate and enjoy, lol

I don't get it. :huh:

ady's mommy August 27th, 2012 07:18 PM

I love it! :smile: That is how I imagine my husband responding to me...

in_mommy August 28th, 2012 05:56 AM

LOL!! I totally see some of those!! I saw one on facebook that was different this morning that was pretty funny.

Too bad whoever writes these thimgs didnt pick a better actor role model to do these with.

in_mommy August 28th, 2012 06:04 AM

Found it!!
It is a pic of him making a fist and it says:
Tell that cashier we socialize our dogs. We educate our children.

BensMom August 28th, 2012 06:14 AM

I'm still confused! :lol: Does his family HS or something?

in_mommy August 28th, 2012 07:01 AM

Look him up on wikipedia to find info on him. He was homeschooled for about a year. He is just used for a lot of shots because he is "hot". The whole Hey girl catch phrase came about in '09. So his pic has just been used with funny little sayings and quotes. There are other pics out there with him and the hey girl phrase saying other things besides homeschool themed sayings. He also dropped out of high school at start acting and has arrests for drug related offenses. So njust picture your husband saying some of those things to you and you will get what it is about, its just a joke thing nothing he has really said. I dont think he has kids and is not married.

youngwoman August 28th, 2012 08:12 AM

Haha, those are awesome. All the Ryan Gosling memes crack me up! I'm bookmarking this. :lol:

BensMom August 28th, 2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in_mommy (Post 26458063)
Look him up on wikipedia to find info on him. He was homeschooled for about a year. He is just used for a lot of shots because he is "hot". The whole Hey girl catch phrase came about in '09. So his pic has just been used with funny little sayings and quotes. There are other pics out there with him and the hey girl phrase saying other things besides homeschool themed sayings. He also dropped out of high school at start acting and has arrests for drug related offenses. So njust picture your husband saying some of those things to you and you will get what it is about, its just a joke thing nothing he has really said. I dont think he has kids and is not married.

OH! Ok....

The Studious Mrs P. August 28th, 2012 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BensMom (Post 26459750)
OH! Ok....

For what it's worth, I was clueless too. I couldn't even put a face to the name and I only have a vague recognition of the face. :lol:

2pinks&ablue August 28th, 2012 05:05 PM

:lol: I see these on pinterest all the time, I think they're hilarious!