JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Homeschooling (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f32-homeschooling/)
-   -   Can I join you ladies? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f32-homeschooling/2613625-can-i-join-you-ladies.html)

IronMamma January 10th, 2013 11:37 PM

Can I join you ladies?

:hiya: My name is Jess, Mamma to sweet baby boy Drake who is 13 months old and loving wife to Dave. DH and I have always planned to home school, even before we got pregnant. We have done loads and loads of research and we "think" we got it all down but I am sure we do not. :) DS is only 13 months old but he will be ready for "school" before we know it! I wold love to join you ladies. Become more educated with the how to's and hear stories and take advice.

:D

2pinks&ablue January 11th, 2013 05:35 AM

Re: Can I join you ladies?

Welcome! I'm Chantelle, mommy to Alyssa (5), Rylan (almost 4), Sophia (18 months), and Hannah (4 months) :)

BensMom January 11th, 2013 05:37 AM

Absolutely! Welcome, and jump right in! :welcome:

ultrarun71 January 11th, 2013 06:07 AM

Welcome! I'm Nancy with two girls that I homeschool. Emelie is 12 and Susie 10.

Irish_Wristwatch January 11th, 2013 07:10 AM

welcome! We arent quite at the real homeschooling stage yet either, so its nice to see someone else with just a little one

Im Bree, my boys are Ross, 2.5 and Will almost 15 months and expecting #3 in late feb early march

bookworm16_2000 January 11th, 2013 09:05 AM

Hi! I'm Marjorie, mom to Allison (almost 3) and JR (8 months). We are doing preschool/kindergarten with Allison and loving it.

IronMamma January 11th, 2013 03:01 PM

Thank you for the warm welcomes ladies! I look forward to posting here and learning as much as I can before its time to really start!

Frackel January 11th, 2013 04:24 PM

Hi there, nice to meet you :D

I'm Michelle, mom to Alexis~14, Alyssia~11.5, and Leo~9.

This is an awesome place to get information and advice. There are also a bunch of really great links and resources listed in the stickied topics at the top of the board, including some pre-K stuff as well. It's never too early to start learning!

Welcome to the group :D

IronMamma January 11th, 2013 10:41 PM

Thank you!

Here is my "problem". I do not know where to start. What to look at first. I have looked at alot of information in the past but nothing in like order if that makes sense. What is my very first step to starting? Yes Drake is still too young to start anytime soon but it's never too early to become educated.