JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Homeschooling (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f32-homeschooling/)
-   -   hows everyone (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f32-homeschooling/333442-hows-everyone.html)

Miguelsmommy October 10th, 2006 05:14 PM

How is everyone?

joandsarah77 October 10th, 2006 07:13 PM

I still have this flu type bug. :( Couple days back I got stickey eye with it, so I'm on antibiotic eye drops as well. Sigh. We are going to Mil's this weekend to do some shoping so I hope I feel well enough for that.

Shery October 11th, 2006 06:39 AM

Good morning,
We are doing good here...waiting for my coffee :).
We didn't do school yesterday because it was our one year anniversary of homeschooling. We have a little catching up to do today.
How are you???

Quote:

I still have this flu type bug. :( Couple days back I got stickey eye with it, so I'm on antibiotic eye drops as well. Sigh. We are going to Mil's this weekend to do some shoping so I hope I feel well enough for that.[/b]
Jo, I am really worried about you :(. It seems this mess just want give you any peace!! When were you at the Dr. with it last? I just feel for you as I know how terrible it is to be sick and trying to go on with things. I'm so sorry you still feel bad!!

MissyPrincessEha October 11th, 2006 01:55 PM

We are good...just moving right along. :)

joandsarah77 October 11th, 2006 01:57 PM

Shery thank you for your concern, thats sweet of you. :smile: I was at the Dr 3 days ago for the sticky eye, and probably about 4 days before that for the antibiotics. He did say if it's bacterial they wont do anything. I think it helped with the cough is all. This is the weirdest most persistant bug I've ever had the misfortune to meet! lol. Even dh (who never gets ill) has had a sore lumpy throut off and on. Which is what is weird because we get a little better then get worse again! I think I've had this now for 4 weeks. I was talking to my neighbour who said she had a bug for 6 weeks...So maybe only 2 weeks to go? It's basicly just a really bad sore throut, snuffy nose, sticky eye, and a cough now. I've started taking some multi vitamins and some vit C + garlic tablets, which I know I should have been taking like 4 weeks ago!
ok rambling here, now you have heard way too much and are alseep with the bordem of my ailments. :lol:

Motherbird October 11th, 2006 02:31 PM

The weather here is yucky today and we just couldn't get motivated to do much. Then my Dad called and offered to take the big kids to the local historical museum. Cool! So, it's just me and the little ones this afternoon. The two older ones will catch up on some schoolwork tonight after dinner, while I study. Tomorrow I have to go to my school and take a couple of tests. Wish me luck!

MissyPrincessEha October 11th, 2006 05:34 PM

Good luck!