...when you add a mother in law who loves to buy things and loves to de-clutter her house all the time with a bibliophile daughter in law?
Old Man has a brother who just recently turned 12 and has outgrown most of the books on his shelves. We went over for dinner the other night and came home with a few bags full of great books. I'm in absolute heaven...now I just have to buy a new bookshelf and we'll be all set..lol! Here's what we came home with!
- A 6 Kingfisher 6 book set of books titled "Learning Adventure Library"
- A 30 book set of general knowledge for kids type books from Raintree Publishers. These are from when Old Man was a kid so a few may be a little outdated but the pictures are gorgeous and best of all..the reading level on them is right about where String is now so he'll be able to read them independently!
- 10 Abeka 2nd grade readers (love these!)
- Abeka's Primary Bible reader
- Usborne's Internet linked Encyclopedia of Planet Earth
- 7 Magic Treehouse books
- A box set of 8 Magic School Bus chapter books
- A 5 book set of books called "Trailblazers"
- A nice hardcover boxset of E.B. White books (Charlotte's Web, Stuart Little, Trumpet of the Swan)
- Some assorted fiction:
- The Tree House Mystery
- Whistle Stop West
- Ralph S. Mouse
- Ramona the Pest
- Runaway Ralph
- The Year of the Panda
What..now you didn't think you were going to escape this post without a picture did you?
That's a great collection!!
BTW I tried commenting on your blog on this post and it flagged it as spam??
IMPRESSIVE!!!! You made out.
Reminds me of the time my SIL cleaned out her mothers homeschool supplies and sent me some NEAT maps, and a few science books.
:cheer: for books!
Those are some GREAT books! You racked up! :bluecheer:
Sometimes the spam flag makes no sense.
Those books look brand new!!!!!!!!!
You are so lucky!!!
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:04 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.