JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Homeschooling (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f32-homeschooling/)
-   -   Priority 1, 2, and 3 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f32-homeschooling/649222-priority-1-2-and-3-a.html)

Butter July 16th, 2007 05:00 AM

Is today a busy day or a light day for you? What's on your schedule as a priority 1 must do, priority 2 have to do, and priority 3 don't want to do?

Today's a light day for me. Priority 1 is having family home evening tonight. Priority 2 is taking the kids to gymnastics. Priority 3 is also taking the kids to gymnastics, but only the driving part. I hate to drive.

JustAKrazymom July 16th, 2007 05:20 AM

Hum... well #1 would be heading off to the bike trail with a friend.. I really need this

#2 I have to find locations for all the stuff that was in the former office

#3 I don't want to deal with finding places for all this stuff!

-Tisha- July 16th, 2007 06:06 AM

Priority #1 is do a few things with Eathan. He is in one of his learning spurts, so I have to take advantage while he is interested.

Priority #2 Finish organizing Eathan's school stuff. I got a box and put it all in there and it's SO mumble jumbled that I can't find what I'm looking for. I didn't think I would rack up so much this quickly. :lol: I went shopping crazy for a little while. :lol:

Priority #3 Organizing Eathan's stuff. I'm just not in the mood today. :rolleyes:

Motherbird July 16th, 2007 07:31 AM

#1 Getting to the store for milk, t.p. and other essentials

#2 Stopping at the post office to mail an ebay package

#3 Make dinner. I'm not in the mood to cook.

Jenneve July 16th, 2007 08:17 AM

Hmmm,
#1--Take Jack to the doctor. It's time for his 3 month check with his endocrinologist.
#2--Clean house & get to the post office to mail a couple of packages.
#3--Take Jack to the doctor. I hate these appointments!!! But since I can't avoid that, I'll go with cooking dinner. :lol: I'm hoping I can convince dh to go out for dinner tonight. :lol:

Butter July 23rd, 2007 07:17 AM

So, now, did you get all three of your priorities done last Monday? I got all three of mine :smile:

Motherbird July 23rd, 2007 07:32 AM

I did too. Posting about it makes me accountable in a way and I'm more likely to get it done. We should probably do this everyday. :smile:

Jenneve July 23rd, 2007 08:05 AM

I did. Actually I didn't get the packages mailed out until Tuesday, but it got done. I even ended up cooking dinner. Dh didn't want to go out to eat, so we just came home after Jack's appointment.

-Tisha- July 23rd, 2007 12:57 PM

Well, I did work with Eathan, but I still haven't went through his stuff. I'm still avoiding it too. :lol:

Retrocutie July 23rd, 2007 01:02 PM

1- Laundry (but this is also my three because I DONT WANNA!! ) :P
2-pack for the hospital and do some things on my list to get ready for baby...
3-Laundry laundry laundry!! And cleaning up after DS's birthday party! oy! Must have been a good one if its taking two days to clean up! haha!

Butter July 23rd, 2007 01:19 PM

Oh, gosh, you're getting close aren't you? When's your due date? My SIL is due the 17th of August.

Retrocutie July 23rd, 2007 01:35 PM

I'm due the 15th-16th of August. They keep giving me those two dates. I suppose one day doesn't matter much! :P
I'm hoping to go earlier though...like the first week of august just because we werent' 100% certain when I became pregnant so the due date is purely based on u/s.
But I have begun nesting already; little things really bother me when they are dirty. I know its close when I have the urge to actually organize something! haha!!