JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   Inlaws (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f280-inlaws/)
-   -   What can I do? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f280-inlaws/1415080-what-can-i-do.html)

dismalgrin January 29th, 2009 11:31 AM

Okay, so kick me out now maybe, but I didn't know where else to put this. They aren't legal in laws in the sense that I didn't actually ever marry the guy. Just was engaged to him for 4 years, have a legal marriage license with him that he dishonored, and have 2 children by him.

Anyhow, his family is out of control! They never wanted us together and congrats, they succeded to tearing us apart. But, the problem is that they aren't willing to leave well enough alone now. Case in point is this comment left on my myspace blog:

HOW ARE YOU ENGAGED TO? I HAVE 3 CHILDER CLARA PATSY MARCUS I DON..T GET TO SEE THAT I LOVE WITH ALL MY HART.

Okay, so I left that I was engaged on there to ward off anybody stubborn enough to try to hit on me. Plus, I'm still totally in love with my children's father and I must make it clear that our not being together is not by my choice. But, why on earth does she have to have the nerve to try to say that my kids are her kids? That's cyber bullying right? I was furious when I got this because Mark never even knew that I had a Myspace page and so, she had to have really dug around to come up with my page! She was looking to hurt me! I sent her a message letting her know (in colorful offensive language) that I was blocking her as a user and if she made any more attempts to get ahold of me I would take legal action. Lol. I don't think she was too pleased with that because she left a rude blog entry on her page. Okay, so I'm keeping track of her now. Is that bad? I don't post I just keep my eye out to see if she closes out her page or does anything else that would signal more harrasment. But, what can I do? This woman once tried to convince me that she was married to Mark, and she's his cousin! Then she tried to convince me that she was his sister. And now she has me believing he married another woman. But, I don't know if I believe it or not now that she left this comment on my page. It looks like she is trying just a little too hard to keep me away. You know, like if he's married, what good is he to me now? Why the crap would I even try to talk to a guy that so grossly used me? But, then, she is doing something REALLY bad if she is doing this and he's not able to answer his phone ever... I don't know. I'm a little confused and a lot hurt. I just wish there was a solid answer to go by.

SamuelsMommy February 1st, 2009 08:44 AM

Hi and welcome!! She sounds like a real head case. I don't know that there is really anything you can do except to ignore her. Don't answer any phone calls, block her on facebook and myspace. Just cut her out of your life. People like that don't change, at least not with anything you would have to say to her. Big Hugs!!

dismalgrin February 6th, 2009 10:17 PM

gosh, I ran into the woman the other day with her mom! She was the the resteraunt I stopped at and they started talking about me to eachother like I wasn't there. I couldn't even eat. Grrrrr. She is deffinatly a nut case, because she has been going out of her way to make sure that I don't see my children's father and if she catches me talking to him about something she runs around town making out like I'm some sort of stalker! I can't handle her, really I can't. I already spent the night in jail because of this woman... something has to be done, because like it or not, my kids are related to her and her stupidity is going to be a pain for year to come!