- Into The Pot
|esparando para bebé
||April 16th, 2011 07:26 AM
Spinach and Aparagus Salad
(Yields 6 servings)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup lemon juice
- 12 fresh asparagus spears
- 6 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1/8 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon seasoned slivered almonds
- Preheat a grill for low heat. Combine the lemon juice and olive oil on a plate. Place asparagus on the plate, and roll around to coat.
- Grill asparagus for about 5 minutes, turning at least once, and brushing with the olive oil mixture. Remove from the grill, and place back onto the plate with the oil.
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, Parmesan cheese, and slivered almonds. Cut asparagus into bite size pieces, and add to the salad along with the lemon juice and oil from the plate. Toss to blend, then serve.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:31 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.