JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   January 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1820-january-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Anyone else not feeling a lot of symptoms (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1820-january-2013-playroom/2521248-anyone-else-not-feeling-lot-symptoms.html)

baby012308 May 1st, 2012 06:38 AM

Anyone else not feeling a lot of symptoms

Hello ladies I was wondering if anyone else is not feeling a whole lot of symptoms. with my first two my boobs were really sore, now they hardly hurt at all. Aside from Being extremely hormonal, n tired. I feel pretty good. I'm just concerned that something could be wrong.

iamkc May 1st, 2012 06:42 AM

Re: Anyone else not feeling a lot of symptoms

Every pregnancy is different! With my last son, my boobs really didn't hurt at all. I was breastfeeding my older son still, but there was no change at all. My other son was weaning himself, so it's not like they were always full and sore and wouldn't notice! I didn't have too many symptoms with him until a few weeks in. With my first, everything came hard and fast, even though I had been pregnant several times before. I guess that it will be interesting to see how these pregnancies are different from the others!

iamkc May 1st, 2012 07:16 AM

I was just sitting here rethinking this. I'm a liar. I don't *think* of most of the symptoms, but if I take time to sit and feel, I'm burning up. I have been so hot for the past 2 weeks, even in air conditioning. My breasts don't hurt, and they're not tingly, but they feel like they're sunburned. When the shower hit my nipples, I sort of had an inkling that pregnancy might be what was going on. Back pain and more! They're just not overwhelming symptoms, I suppose, but they ARE symptoms for me. I have several friends who said that they never felt anything until they got a little further along, then, they just felt like they were carrying weight differently!

theagent49 May 1st, 2012 07:21 AM

I felt more last week, this week (5th week)...my boobs are just a tad sore and I'm still tired but I don't feel much.

1stbaby May 1st, 2012 07:50 AM

I have nothing. I got symptoms with my 1st DD around 6 weeks and my 2nd DD around 3 1/2 weeks. I have to go to the bathroom more, but I am drinking more water.

I would not know I was pregnant if I weren't late and had a positive test.

michellelb May 1st, 2012 08:01 AM

Other than tired not feeling pregnant at all.

Lucky Mama May 1st, 2012 08:08 AM

Just tired at this point. With my first, I had morning sickness almost from day one. By six weeks, I had lost 5 pounds. My second, I didn't get any symptoms until 7 or 8 weeks and they were pretty mild.

WENDYLL22 May 1st, 2012 08:10 AM

I think we may all be in a little bit of a lull with symptoms.I can say that I too am feeling fine. My chest is a bit tender and my lower abdomen still feels funny at times but other than that I have no "pregnancy" signs. Ugh. I am sure soon enough we will all be asking for this period of normalcy back!

Babyschultz May 1st, 2012 08:21 AM

Only a few symptoms on and off here. Acne has started already,:eek: boobs are getting bigger, and I have started peeing more.

*KaraBeth* May 1st, 2012 08:24 AM

I've been hot and over tired but that's it.

theagent49 May 1st, 2012 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WENDYLL22 (Post 25972410)
I think we may all be in a little bit of a lull with symptoms.I can say that I too am feeling fine. My chest is a bit tender and my lower abdomen still feels funny at times but other than that I have no "pregnancy" signs. Ugh. I am sure soon enough we will all be asking for this period of normalcy back!

Yeah exactly lol.

minalyn May 1st, 2012 03:37 PM

My chest is tender but they're worse when I run! Hopefully I can keep running through the 1st trimester.