JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   January 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1820-january-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Darn CM (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1820-january-2013-playroom/2523942-darn-cm.html)

sweet.hun May 7th, 2012 09:52 AM

Darn CM

I have been checking regularly because I feel wetness (and I'm scared of a miscarriage again) and it's just cervical mucous. I swear....the next 8 weeks are going to be scary for me. If I can just make it to the second trimester I can calm down a bit. I feel like I'm walking on eggshells. :sneak:

iamkc May 7th, 2012 09:59 AM

Re: Darn CM

I totally and completely understand. I'll admit, I wiped in the car yesterday because I was so terrified that what I felt was blood. Just past the first trimester, then everyone else will understand that we're all perfectly normal and not just a bunch of crazy people!

.Nikki. May 7th, 2012 10:03 AM

OMG...i thought i was the only one that "checked" in the car. this morning in the car i was soaked (i know gross) but omg...i swore i was going to look down and it be blood...but nothing..thank goodness it was just CM. time to get the big ol'box of panty liners out. How sad is this, but I dont want to buy ANYTHING for the baby yet, even those...because i am so scared I will have to see them if I miscarry and ugh.

sweet.hun May 7th, 2012 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Nikki. (Post 25999838)
OMG...i thought i was the only one that "checked" in the car. this morning in the car i was soaked (i know gross) but omg...i swore i was going to look down and it be blood...but nothing..thank goodness it was just CM. time to get the big ol'box of panty liners out. How sad is this, but I dont want to buy ANYTHING for the baby yet, even those...because i am so scared I will have to see them if I miscarry and ugh.

I won't buy anything yet either. Not until I hit 20 weeks. If I can make it to 20, then I will buy stuff.

rageybug May 7th, 2012 10:06 AM

Oh I'm in the same boat. I keep running to wipe because I swear I'm bleeding. I've done the car wipes before too :lol:

iamkc May 7th, 2012 10:12 AM

YES! I KNEW THAT I WASN'T ALONE! Sometimes, I'm too freaked out to even get to the bathroom in the house. Hahahahaha

I'm also in the "not buying anything for a while" boat. Stupid miscarriages making us all even crazier and paranoid!

MammaWannaBe May 7th, 2012 10:17 AM

AHhh yes women I totally relate to and make me feel less crazy!

I definitely am not buying anything till at least my second trimester. During my first pregnancy in Jan when I M/C'd the only thing I did was start a running word Document on my computer with nursery ideas and when I lost the pregnancy even just seeing that list on my desktop sent me into a sobbing fit. I can only imagine what a onsie or something would do.

Not gonna lie...I easily wiped 10 times before leaving the house this am, it's these cramps/light pulling sensation that are throwing me! But so far nothing of note when I use the TP and thank GOD for that!

M/C's really are a drag! I'm trying to stay positive but it is so hard being that my only experience with pregnancy ended so terribly, but I do feel like this one is going to stick, even through all the negative thinking that clogs my brain each day.

iamkc May 7th, 2012 10:25 AM

I run to check even when nothing seems to be going wrong-no cramping, no CM, nothing. I just need to check. NEEEEED to.

Babyschultz May 7th, 2012 10:36 AM

Im right there with you ladies, I freak everytime I feel something wet down there. I too wont buy anything until later on. I found out 17 weeks our 2nd child wasn't going to live long after birth. If I had bought anything that would've made things even harder than they already were.

mal91011 May 7th, 2012 10:38 AM

I keep running to the bathroom to because i SWEAR there's going to be something there, especially since i'm still only 13dpo and not technically "late". Yet another reason why i keep testing. :rolleyes:

iamkc May 7th, 2012 10:40 AM

WE ARE ALL INSANE! It's AWESOME!

mal91011 May 7th, 2012 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamkc (Post 26000120)
WE ARE ALL INSANE! It's AWESOME!

Seriously! But it makes it so much easier knowing i'm not alone.

.Nikki. May 7th, 2012 02:20 PM

miscarriages really mess with a person. I keep thinking "what if" but last time my dates just didnt add up and i really have no reason that this wouldn't be a good pregnancy....so....im trying to just stay stress free...but now that i know all about HCG numbers and crap...im obsessed with it.