JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   January 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1820-january-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Sunday Sports (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1820-january-2013-playroom/2579021-sunday-sports.html)

LadieBug September 30th, 2012 05:50 AM

Sunday Sports

Are you a sports fan? Is DH?

Do you watch any sports on TV?

Attend any sporting events?

Do you play any sports? (When not pregnant of course!)

What teams do you root for?

Lacey_619 September 30th, 2012 06:14 AM

Re: Sunday Sports

Are you a sports fan? Is DH? DH is a football fan

Do you watch any sports on TV? Football usually during the playoffs

Attend any sporting events?No

Do you play any sports? (When not pregnant of course!) I was in cheerleading in HS I tried basketball but I sucked at it.

What teams do you root for? The Colts..:)

Babyschultz September 30th, 2012 06:17 AM

Are you a sports fan? Is DH? Yes and Yes

Do you watch any sports on TV? Football and nascar.

Attend any sporting events? Football games once in awhile, I've been to 4 nascar races and many baseball games.

Do you play any sports? (When not pregnant of course!) Not anymore, but I love to play volleyball and I played softball.

What teams do you root for? Packers!!!! Wisconsin Badgers, Brewers

swaddlestar September 30th, 2012 09:23 AM

Are you a sports fan? Is DH? Not a huge sports fan. DH is a football fan.

Do you watch any sports on TV? I'll watch a football game but I usually take advantage of getting stuff done while they are on.

Attend any sporting events? Been to a couple games, both football and basketball. Crowd watching is more my sport;)

Do you play any sports? (When not pregnant of course!) Nope. Not competitive at all here.

What teams do you root for? Tampa Bay Buc's

Trina25 September 30th, 2012 09:56 AM

Are you a sports fan? Is DH? Yes and Yes

Do you watch any sports on TV? I watch football every Sunday and usually Monday and Thursday.

Attend any sporting events? Yes I have been to baseball, basketball, football, and hockey games. I have even been lucky enough to go to a World Series and a Super Bowl.

Do you play any sports? (When not pregnant of course!)When I was younger. But not anymore.

What teams do you root for? Steelers!!!

A.Sue8 September 30th, 2012 10:09 AM

Are you a sports fan? Is DH? I'm not the biggest sports fan, but DH is a huge Soccer fan.

Do you watch any sports on TV? Soccer, on because of DH

Attend any sporting events? DH plays soccer for our towns team, there's a game every week.

Do you play any sports? (When not pregnant of course!) I'm more of a sidelines girl, I was a athletic trainer(sport nurse), assistent wrestling coach, watergirl back in school

What teams do you root for? Bears, Cubs, Borussia Dortmund(german soccer team)

kbpeanut October 1st, 2012 10:07 AM

Are you a sports fan? Is DH? yup, both of us

Do you watch any sports on TV? college football, Giants baseball

Attend any sporting events? Giants v Padres games, mostly

Do you play any sports? (When not pregnant of course!) used to run, spin, weight & strength train

What teams do you root for? Wisconsin Badgers, Iowa State Cyclones, Packers, SF Giants, and occasionally the Padres :)

joellejello October 1st, 2012 02:07 PM

I like playing sports, but I don't really enjoy watching them. I play volleyball through work (not since DS was born, but hope to again someday). DH is a huge football fan, I hate football season :)