JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   January 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1820-january-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Thankful Thursday! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1820-january-2013-playroom/2595790-thankful-thursday.html)

kbpeanut November 15th, 2012 11:48 AM

Thankful Thursday!

For what are you thankful today?

Babyschultz November 15th, 2012 12:05 PM

Re: Thankful Thursday!

So many things!!!

I am so thankful to be carrying a healthy baby girl inside my womb. I'm thankful for the 2 healthy ones I have at home and the little girl I have in Heaven. I' so thankful the Lord has blessed me by letting me be a mommy!

Sawyers_Mommy November 15th, 2012 12:26 PM

Today I am thankful for my wonderful husband who works so hard for us! I love him! :wub:

1stbaby November 15th, 2012 01:06 PM

I am thankful that in this economy my family has a roof over our heads and plenty to eat.

Mamayo November 15th, 2012 01:18 PM

I'm thankful for having a roof over our head, full bellies, for the hubby having a great job, for our health, for all the blessings we have received this year, for a loving family and for our amazing friends. :D

A.Sue8 November 15th, 2012 03:26 PM

I'm thankful that my $14,000 school loan was somehow paid in full this morning even though I know it's not for real..Tuition fairy I wish...most likey a system error but at least it looks amazing..

joellejello November 15th, 2012 03:37 PM

I'm thankful for the yummy potluck feast that my coworkers and I had at work today. Yummy early thanksgiving celebration!!

LadieBug November 15th, 2012 04:54 PM

I'm thankful that I get to be a stay at home mommy to my 2 yr old, and soon to an infant as well. All I ever wanted was to be a mommy, and now I'm a mommy to two! And I have an understanding, hard working husband who works his butt off to help my dream of being a SAHM possible.

kbpeanut November 15th, 2012 05:10 PM

Today I am thankful for many things - my perfect husband who works 80-100 hour weeks (and often travels) so I can pursue my dreams - being a SAHM and working with animals.

Because he does all of this for us, we have a beautiful home, full bellies, and our health.

minalyn November 15th, 2012 05:25 PM

Well I'm Thankful for this baby boy growing inside of me. Everyone tells me "you'll be a good mom". I already love him so much; brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.
I'm Thankful for the training I am about to receive over the next 4 weeks. I think I have leadership qualities but maybe it's just the hormones that's making my patience so thin!
I'm Thankful that DH is FINALLY coming around with our new addition. The fact that it's difficult to connect to a child that he hasn't "met" yet confuses my emotions. I can't wait to see their connection in a few weeks.

.Nikki. November 15th, 2012 07:11 PM

today i am thankful for my pj's and how comfy they are....yes im being simple...but im soo comfy right now.