JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   January 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1820-january-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Figured I would say "HI" (long sorry in advance) *TRIGGER* (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1820-january-2013-playroom/2596260-figured-i-would-say-hi-long-sorry-advance-trigger.html)

ollieray16 November 16th, 2012 04:07 PM

Figured I would say "HI" (long sorry in advance) *TRIGGER*

Hello my name is Tiffany but I also go by Ollie, Ollieray, and occasionally T.t. (initials with maiden name). In May of 2011 just 4 days after having a positive pregnancy test I had some mild cramping (more annoying than painful) and brown/pink spotting, my then fiance (now husband) took me to the emergency room expecting a miscarriage. I was estimated to be 10 1/2 weeks pregnant but had not had the pregnancy confirmed with an ultrasound yet, during the ultrasound they found a mass in my right fallopian tube and a substantial amount of internal bleeding (later found to be because of a rip in my tube) I was then rushed into surgery and had a laparoscopic removal of the pregnancy but my tube was saved. Since baby was taken so soon we refer to our angel as May since that was when she flew home. I found out I was pregnant again through a blood test at my obgyn on December 30th 2011, set my confirmation ultrasound for January 9th 2012. The morning of my ultrasound I began to have cramping and period like blood flow, as the ultrasound began I gushed blood all over the table and floor. Ultrasound showed no sign of a pregnancy. We call that angel Jan which is short for January because that is the month she left us. Based on my LMP I was estimated to be 9 weeks pregnant. This current pregnancy is my miracle and the dates just seem to confirm that this little one is ment to be. I found out I was pregnant on May 10th just 2 days before the anniversary of finding out about my first pregnancy a year earlier, my current due date is Jan. 7th just 2 days before the anniversary of my loss of my second pregnancy. I got married Nov. 13th 2012 to the love of my life and father of my children (angels included). We have decided to name this little girl Rosalita June (Rosalita means little rose in spanish and my husbands late grandmothers confirmation name was Rose, and June is after my great aunt it was her middle name.)

I will happily answer any questions or respond to any comments left.

* this post is made with the intention to introduce myself and my story. This is not made as a "woe is me" post, or a "pity party". I am at peace with my previous losses and looking ahead to the future, in an attempt to be the best person I can be in honor of my angels.

Sawyers_Mommy November 16th, 2012 04:15 PM

Re: Figured I would say "HI" (long sorry in advance) *TRIGGER*

:waves: Welcome and congrats on your healthy little girl!!

Can't wait to get to know you!

kbpeanut November 16th, 2012 04:46 PM

Hi and Welcome! I'm Karin, one of the co-hosts of the DDC. My DH Patrick and I are both 37 (though soon to be 38), and are expecting our first miracle after a 3.5 year struggle with infertility that ended with a successful IVF.

This is a great board, and we're happy to have you!

ollieray16 November 16th, 2012 04:50 PM

thank you I'm sure we will all get along great.

ollieray16 November 16th, 2012 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbpeanut (Post 26776650)
Hi and Welcome! I'm Karin, one of the co-hosts of the DDC. My DH Patrick and I are both 37 (though soon to be 38), and are expecting our first miracle after a 3.5 year struggle with infertility that ended with a successful IVF.

This is a great board, and we're happy to have you!

I love hearing success stories about other rainbow babies. Congrats!

*Rainbow babies are babies who are either babies after a long struggle to conceive and or babies born after a previous loss. "After a hurricane (bad experience filled with heartache and sorrow) comes a rainbow (a great source of hope and happiness)"

kbpeanut November 16th, 2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ollieray16 (Post 26776688)
I love hearing success stories about other rainbow babies. Congrats

Scooter, as we call him for now, is most certainly my rainbow baby. Not only did we struggle for years (story in my journal in the subforum), but we also had a loss as well.

Welcome again!
x

Hoping4bby November 16th, 2012 05:33 PM

Welcome to the group and congrats on your rainbow baby! You will love it here :)

Lacey_619 November 16th, 2012 05:36 PM

Welcome to the DDC! Congrats on your baby girl!

ollieray16 November 16th, 2012 05:38 PM

Thank you ladies for all of the warm welcomes.

Lucky Mama November 16th, 2012 06:06 PM

:waves:
Hi and welcome! I'm sorry you've had to experience losing your babies, but how amazing that you have your little Rosalita on her way!

My name is Brittney and I'm expecting our third little girl on January 6th. I can't wait to get to know you more over the coming weeks and months!

Lyndsey2013 November 16th, 2012 06:34 PM

Hi and congrats! Welcome to the club.

LadieBug November 16th, 2012 07:09 PM

Welcome to the January DDC!
I'm Rachel, one of the co-hosts in here. I am expecting a baby girl on the same date as you, January 7. I also have a 2.5 yr old daughter.
Congratulations on your rainbow baby!!! I hope you stick around, this is a great group of ladies. Looking forwad to getting to know you.

Babyschultz November 16th, 2012 07:13 PM

Congrats on you baby girl and welcome to the board. So happy you were able to go on and have a healthy pregnancy after a few losses.

colette20 November 17th, 2012 12:06 AM

I have struggled with infertility and loss, so I know the joy of receiving the gift of a good sticky pregnancy!!

Welcome!! We're due the same day!!