JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   January 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1820-january-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Two for Tuesday! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1820-january-2013-playroom/2606594-two-for-tuesday.html)

kbpeanut December 18th, 2012 09:22 AM

Two for Tuesday!

What is your...

1. Favorite thing about the holiday season?
2. LEAST favorite thing about the holiday season?

Lacey_619 December 18th, 2012 09:34 AM

Re: Two for Tuesday!

1. Favorite thing about the holiday season? All the lights and getting together with family
2. LEAST favorite thing about the holiday season? The I want, I wants. I think next year I am going to get the kids their santa gift and then we are going to adopt a family and spend the money that way. I think they are getting old enough to see another side to things.

iamkc December 18th, 2012 12:07 PM

1. Favorite: The magic of it. I still have that feeling on Christmas Eve that Santa might actually be coming to set things out under the tree. I love seeing that my kids still believe that there's magic involved. I'm in no hurry to take that away. I love the lights, the togetherness (everyone seems to be willing to take time away from busy schedules to be Christmasy), and so much more.

2. It goes by too quickly. We leave our decorations up way past time to take them down. I don't like how hectic it is right now, this year, given all our circumstances.

joellejello December 18th, 2012 12:20 PM

1. Favorite thing about the holiday season? spending time with family and seeing the joy on the little ones' faces when they open their gifts and get to play together.

2. LEAST favorite thing about the holiday season? Bell ringers standing in front of stores. I know they are there for a good reason and all, but do they HAVE to be at EVERY store EVERY time I go? I really dislike bells.

Scootermom December 18th, 2012 12:51 PM

1. Favorite thing about the holiday season? Seeing my daughter be soooo excited. First year she is really enjoying it.

2. LEAST favorite thing about the holiday season? Being so huge and having ZERO energy. Feel bad for my kids!

kbpeanut December 18th, 2012 01:00 PM

1. Favorite thing about the holiday season? The music, lights, decoration, and the giving!
2. LEAST favorite thing about the holiday season? When it's all over, my house looks and feels so EMPTY!

SaraSmiles December 18th, 2012 02:51 PM

What is your...

1. Favorite thing about the holiday season? Spending time with the family and making new family traditions :)
2. LEAST favorite thing about the holiday season? Spending so much money!!! Ahh I hate it!

Mamayo December 18th, 2012 04:41 PM

1. Favorite thing about the holiday season? Everything! It's my favorite time of year. :excited:
2. LEAST favorite thing about the holiday season? When it's over! :tantrum:

mal91011 December 18th, 2012 05:35 PM

1. Favorite thing about the holiday season? The christmas specials, the music, the togetherness!

2. LEAST favorite thing about the holiday season? The weird perfume commercials.

kbpeanut December 18th, 2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mal91011 (Post 26886843)
2. LEAST favorite thing about the holiday season? The weird perfume commercials.

:lol:

Solid call.

Sawyers_Mommy December 18th, 2012 06:23 PM

1. Favorite thing about the holiday season? Christmas lights and music! Getting together with family and this year I'm excited cause DS will be big enough to open and be excited about his presents! And especially when it snows on Christmas or when were decorating :)

2. LEAST favorite thing about the holiday season? This year that its been either warm/sunny or both and it doesn't feel like Christmas. I really hope it snows on or near Christmas. Taking down the tree.

MommaTooters December 18th, 2012 10:42 PM

1. Favorite thing about the holiday season? Spending time with my little family doing Christmas things. Little shopping tips, seeing Santa (three times!), making cookies, reindeer food...the tree, the lights, the excitment my kids have this year!

2. LEAST favorite thing about the holiday season? Having to spend time with extended family. Meaning my side of the family, the in-laws and what not. I promise I love them, but it just seems more stressful around holidays (no matter the holiday) and it's not all sunshine and roses. LOL