JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   January 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1820-january-2013-playroom/)
-   -   What is your most useful baby item? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1820-january-2013-playroom/2640306-what-your-most-useful-baby-item.html)

PickyNicki April 3rd, 2013 02:26 PM

What is your most useful baby item?

Just wondering what others would choose as their most useful baby items??

I got a Luna Lullaby breast feeding pillow from BabySteals, and I would have to say that it is the best $35 I spent on baby items. It is L shaped instead of the circle shape of the Boppy. I love it. I take it along when we go to peoples' houses to nurse. I use it to prop her on my lap and talk to me also. LOVE IT! :D

How about you all?

LadieBug April 3rd, 2013 04:05 PM

Re: What is your most useful baby item?

Not exactly a baby item but I love my new double stroller, it has really given us more independence. I got the city mini jogger. Now if only it would warm up so we could go for walks every day!
As far as a true baby item... Hmm... Lucy loves her swing. Also the Primo infant bath seat is awesome!

marybeth76 April 3rd, 2013 04:18 PM

The swing, I think. It allows me to put him down without making him sad lol.

minalyn April 3rd, 2013 04:31 PM

Right now I'd have to say the swing. My Saturday routine for the past 3 weeks is wake up with Evan, feed Evan, play with Evan, put Evan in swing so I can use the restroom, return from restroom and Evan is PASSED out and stays that way for hours! Guess he's catching up on Saturday mornings from all the sleep he misses at daycare. He like it quiet for sleppy time and he can't do that with all the other kids.

joellejello April 3rd, 2013 04:42 PM

The swing, Taylor just adores it. And the Rock n Play sleeper, she sleeps awesome in it.

kbpeanut April 3rd, 2013 04:58 PM

Either my boppy or bouncy seat. He LOVES to lay on my lap in the boppy after nursing! The bouncy seat has been a life saver. He won't really nap well anywhere else!

MammaWannaBe April 3rd, 2013 06:32 PM

My Mae tai hands down. Instantly quiets her and allows me to get things done

Hoping4bby April 3rd, 2013 06:39 PM

I would have to say the boppy lounger, it's like the boppy but has no hole in the center it props him up just enough where he's comfortable and sinks him in enough so he can't roll out. I use it on the floor in the bathroom while I shower and on the couch while we visit with him and on my bed while I fold clothes. It's pretty much the only "thing" I use for him besides his bouncy chair.

Jules_loves_beaches April 4th, 2013 04:10 AM

The swing and my Moby wrap. Ember sleeps best in her swing, it's a lifesaver!

Sawyers_Mommy April 4th, 2013 05:11 AM

The bouncy and the Moby Wrap!

beamermarie April 4th, 2013 05:23 AM

My Boppy and my Rock and Play. That Rock and Play is so amazing, she is so happy in it!

1stbaby April 4th, 2013 12:05 PM

My Baby K'Tan carrier. She loves it. She is worn in one at home and at daycare.

MommaTooters April 4th, 2013 03:18 PM

^ I love that she is worn it a carrier at daycare! How awesome is that!!

Right now our most used baby item is my Beco carrier, her swing, and the sound machine/sound machine app on my iphone/ipod/ipad!

mal91011 April 4th, 2013 04:25 PM

Rock n play and my homemade moby.

mamaginger April 5th, 2013 04:29 AM

Boppy and baby Papasan seat...but she loves her "play mat" with the dangling toys and also my booster seat/high hair has finally allowed me to cook! It's one of those seats that just attaches to any kitchen chair and it has a newborn setting. I have it in one of our barstool style chairs and watches me cook in it. :)

zaney April 5th, 2013 09:16 AM

The mobile I made for Quinn. I went on etsy to maybe buy one and said to self, "self, you can do that!" So I did, and spent $5 on supplies and 2 hours of my time instead of $70. It came out so nice maybe I'll start selling 'em too. Anyway, Quinn made her first squeal of delight looking at it and laughs and coos at it more than anything else. It makes changing her diaper really fun. We call it "going to Alabama" Get it? Mobile, Alabama, staring at the mobile? I can see it years from now- "Quinn you're grounded, now get your butt to Alabama!!"

RobynL April 6th, 2013 03:35 AM

My breast friend was the best thing early on.now I would say my ergo or our bouncy seat

nursingmama April 6th, 2013 08:43 AM

My beco for sure. Felix loves to be cuddled and held so it has really saved my life. However I just got a new double stroller (the Joovy Scooter) and I LOVE it. it is my new baby lol :rofl:

mrssws April 6th, 2013 03:50 PM

My boppy. I think I would be dead without it.

lovelyenchanted April 6th, 2013 05:30 PM

The swing and Moby for sure.