JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   January 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1820-january-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Ugh (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1820-january-2013-playroom/2644538-ugh.html)

Sawyers_Mommy April 19th, 2013 04:39 PM

Ugh

I feel like I'm never gonna lose weight!!!!! I was hanging around 4lbs til my prepregnancy weight with Marshall and then alot of stuff has been going on lately (some of you know what I'm talking about) and I ended up gaining 7lbs the past 3wks :eek:!! SOOO embarrassing!

About a week and ahalf ago I was FINALLY able to get back to the gym after not being able to go for 3wks but I have only went about 3-4 times since then. I've either not had a chance to since I started back and then a couple times I couldn't find the energy to get up early and go. Now that DH is back at work (he was off for a month) hopefully we can get back into the swing of things.

I feel so bad that I've been a member since mid Feb and having only been about 11 times and have gained weight :( :cry:

This week though I have buckled down and been doing fairly good about what I eat and such so hopefully I'll start seeing some progress soon!

Just had to whine for a minute ladies lol

Hoping4bby April 19th, 2013 06:08 PM

Re: Ugh

You will be ok, sounds like you are already back on track again :) I lost a bunch of baby weight in the beginning but I haven't lost a single lb in about 2 months now!!! Maybe that will make you feel better? AND I've been going to the gym...not all that often but at least once a week! I feel you about being stressed though you have been going through it so I don't blame you one bit!!
Glad your hunny is back at work and things are getting back to normal!

MammaWannaBe April 19th, 2013 06:46 PM

Don't feel bad! 4lbs isn't bad. I was 5 lbs away from pre baby weight and haven't weighed myself since because I fear I've gained. They say you can hold on to those last few lbs for months. Don't feel bad you're getting back on track! Remember it took 9 months to gain that weight.

WENDYLL22 April 19th, 2013 07:08 PM

Geez..I feel like a loafer now. I have been stuck at 138 which is...eh hmm...19!!! lbs away from pre pregnancy weight. I keep telling myself to get busy and burn some of these extra pounds off but then I talk myself out of it. I just wish it were easier and more fun. Kelsey! I am sure you will get back in your groove and continue to lose those last few pounds!

Sawyers_Mommy April 19th, 2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WENDYLL22 (Post 27300545)
Geez..I feel like a loafer now. I have been stuck at 138 which is...eh hmm...19!!! lbs away from pre pregnancy weight. I keep telling myself to get busy and burn some of these extra pounds off but then I talk myself out of it. I just wish it were easier and more fun. Kelsey! I am sure you will get back in your groove and continue to lose those last few pounds!

Hey 138 is awesome! I may be just a few lbs away from pre pregnancy weight with Marshall but I am ABOVE what I was when I HAD Sawyer, so I got a ways to go lol. I try not to think about how far I have to go, instead I think about small goals like 10lbs because I get depressed thinking about trying to lose alot

MammaWannaBe April 19th, 2013 08:22 PM

Definitely set attainable smaller goals so that you don't get too down on yourself as as my mom always tells me, you just had a baby and you are your own worst critic when it comes to how you look!

kbpeanut April 20th, 2013 04:14 AM

Def set smaller goals... That has helped me!

Sawyers_Mommy April 21st, 2013 10:19 AM

This week I'm gonna try a new thing of setting a couple of small goals, like lose a pound, go to the gym atleast 3x and don't eat out. Hopefully doing that for a while will get me in the habbit of sticking to it!

joellejello April 22nd, 2013 09:20 AM

After my initial loss after having Taylor, I stayed at the same weight until going back to work 3 weeks ago... and now I'm up 4-5 lbs. :( I'm hoping it's just the stress of the transition and T not eating was extra stress too. Last week I started doing some squats while I'm pumping, gives me something to do at least :)

MammaWannaBe April 22nd, 2013 01:06 PM

Hey

Something I forgot to mention, but it's important to remember. Everyday you can fluctuate a couple lbs based on if you've gone to the bathroom, time of day weighing yourself, water retention, etc etc. So, if you are a few lbs off, you might not have gained, you might just be hanging on to some water.

Basically what I'm trying to say, and it's easier said than done, don't beat yourself up too badly. We only had babies 3 months ago (give or take)

Sawyers_Mommy April 23rd, 2013 10:52 AM

I do hold a TON of water if I don't constantly drink enough water.

joellejello April 24th, 2013 09:08 AM

Very true, day to day fluctuations are completely normal. I can always tell when I've not been downing enough water, or I ate way too many salty foods the day or two before (darn you chinese food for being so delicious!)