JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   January 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1820-january-2013-playroom/)
-   -   Throwback Thursday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1820-january-2013-playroom/2645918-throwback-thursday.html)

kbpeanut April 25th, 2013 08:50 AM

Throwback Thursday

Thinking back...

1. What did you want to be when you grew up?
2. What was your favorite food as a child? Do you still like it (as much?) now?

joellejello April 25th, 2013 10:54 AM

Re: Throwback Thursday

1. What did you want to be when you grew up? depends on when you would have asked me, social worker, aeronautical engineer, computer programmer, business something or other.

2. What was your favorite food as a child? Do you still like it (as much?) now? probably pasta. And yes, still a pasta fiend!

swaddlestar April 25th, 2013 12:40 PM

1. What did you want to be when you grew up?

Do ya'll remember that 80's movie "Mannequin" where the mannequin (Kim Cattrall) comes to life for the window dresser guy? I used to want to grow up and do window displays in a big city like that. Well I've been a visual merchandiser playing with mannequins for a little over 10 years now. Never moved to a big city, but I'm happy in my beachside department store. It's a fun job- kinda like playing with big Barbies:p!

2. What was your favorite food as a child? Do you still like it (as much?) now?

I'm one of those picky eaters who never really evolved much. So chances are if I ate it then, I'm still eating it now because it's safe. I would say the easy pick is chocolate ice cream and really, who gets tired of that?

minalyn April 25th, 2013 01:29 PM

1. What did you want to be when you grew up? Teacher

2. What was your favorite food as a child? Do you still like it (as much?) now? Cheese, that's what my mom said haha. Chicken, and yes it's still my favorite.

kbpeanut April 25th, 2013 02:42 PM

1. What did you want to be when you grew up? Marine Biologist or Vet
2. What was your favorite food as a child? Do you still like it (as much?) now? Mashed potatoes and YES I LOVE them!

mrssws April 25th, 2013 04:15 PM

1. What did you want to be when you grew up? A scientist or social worker
2. What was your favorite food as a child? Egg/cheese omelet Do you still like it (as much?) now?Yes I do and it hurts to not be able to eat it!!!!!

Hoping4bby April 25th, 2013 06:35 PM

1. What did you want to be when you grew up? A teacher. I loved stationary and always wanted to write on the chalkboard lol (my reasoning for wanting to be a teacher)

2. What was your favorite food as a child? Not sure but I don't disklike many things so I'm sure I would still like it now :)