JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   January 2013 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1820-january-2013-playroom/)
-   -   What's Next? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1820-january-2013-playroom/2655982-whats-next.html)

kbpeanut June 4th, 2013 11:33 AM

What's Next?

It's quiet around these parts!

Myself included, I know we are all busy enjoying our little ones grow and learn. Heck, DH just bought me a new laptop so I could keep up with my work (because I just couldn't get to the computer enough). But of course, that also means I can be more active here again as well. I know as a host, I would have expected myself to be around more, but I'm a FTM, and trying to learn as I go...and I'm learning that having a baby is hard work!!

So, we've done a lot of things in the past...and while we have a lot to chat about, I thought it might be nice to have some fun on this board! Rachel and I have tossed around some ideas, but we want input from you. Games, polls, contests, pictures...what do you want to see?

Post your ideas here, or PM them to me or Rachel. Like I said, we have some ideas of our own, and will toss those out soon enough, but we love the ideas that flow from this group, so let's hear 'em!

A.Sue8 June 4th, 2013 01:19 PM

Re: What's Next?

The alphabet picture game.

Sawyers_Mommy June 4th, 2013 06:32 PM

I was about to say Alphabet game too :)

Some sorta contest or game would be awesome!

LadieBug June 5th, 2013 01:00 PM

O got a new laptop recently and I thought it'd encourage me to get on and post more too... but alas, Mommy-duty keeps me so busy! I check from my phone a lot but usually dont post from it.
Anyway, keep up the suggestions!
And while we're at it, anyone on here know how to make blinkies and stuff? Contests are fun but I think we're running into problems when we can't find anyone to make our "awards".

kbpeanut June 5th, 2013 03:57 PM

YES - DISO a blinkie maker!!!

Who made our purple sweet angels one? (the one Rachel and I both have in our siggy?) I know it was someone here, just can't remember who?

mal91011 June 5th, 2013 06:06 PM

I think it was britney.

Jules_loves_beaches June 6th, 2013 09:12 AM

Games with pictures! :) I love seeing everyone's little ones. :)

joellejello June 10th, 2013 10:56 AM

Baby Uno! You post a pic where there is something (anything) similiar in your pic to the one before it. Pic A is of a sleeping baby in a striped sleeper, maybe pic B is of another baby who happens to be wearing stripes also, but is sitting in a bumbo. Pic C you might post a pic where your baby has a simlar facial expression to the baby in Pic B, and so on. :) great way to share random pictures too

kbpeanut June 10th, 2013 02:32 PM

omg love uno! Yep, that's next, I think. Easy, fun, and pictures! Thanks for the suggestion! x