JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   January 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1956-january-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Is there a preference yet? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1956-january-2014-playroom/2649114-there-preference-yet.html)

Mayleysmommy May 8th, 2013 11:04 AM

Is there a preference yet?

Well yesterday I caught myself mumbling something about "the girls" and I realized that I really do want another little girl. I didn't think I had a preference, but for some reason I have girls on my mind. I would love a little boy all the same, but there is something about pink, hairbows, and butt ruffles that make me really excited.

Anyone else realizing that they have a preference?

SassyMama May 8th, 2013 11:14 AM

Re: Is there a preference yet?

I really don't. First time around I really wanted a boy (always wanted to have the big brother first and then whatever). But this time around I don't care either way. I want a girl because I want Siera to have a sister. I don't have one and I want her to have that relationship. But then I want a boy because I want at least one of each.

aarafko May 8th, 2013 11:16 AM

I could go either way.

Faith=2xBlessed May 8th, 2013 11:34 AM

I wanted a girl but now I hope its a boy and a girl lol since they won't be identical twins :)

jennmommyoftwobeauties May 8th, 2013 11:41 AM

I want a girl but I am sure because of that I am going to have a boy. As long as the baby is healthy that is really all I care about.

*Bobbie* May 8th, 2013 11:41 AM

I like the thought of both. I envision us with a girl though

BluEeyes May 8th, 2013 12:41 PM

Uggg I don't like to say I want one over the other since Alls I care about is a healthy baby which I know that's the most imp to everyone it just feels wrong to me since everything that happens, but I try and tell myself that its not wrong soo here it is I would LOVE to have another lil BOY and name him Chase (not set in stone) We already have everything for a lil boy and it hasant been used at all its all brand new but most of the stuff is neutral but I did paint his room blue and brown which I plan to keep that way girl or booy, but if its a girl I am going to do a stencil for her. Anywho I would like a boy if I could choose

Leah W May 8th, 2013 02:09 PM

We'd really like another boy - brothers are so cute and fun. But obviously if we have a girl we're not gonna send her back or anything. ;)

kkalysmama May 8th, 2013 06:24 PM

I have 2 lovely girls and I would really like to be team blue this time. However if its in God's plan that I am a mommy of 3 girls, then I'll trust that he knows best!

Orangebrittainy May 8th, 2013 06:45 PM

Dh and I want a girl, Will wants a boy

Rainbow_Baby_Maker May 9th, 2013 05:22 AM

I want a healthy baby BUT i do have preference of a boy :D With this being a four year adventure for us and possibly our only pregnancy i would love to have baby to carry on our family name :D BUT on the flipside hairbows and pink sure do sound great :D

kcmommy2be May 9th, 2013 05:48 AM

Well, I think dh wants a boy so we can stop at 3 vs possibly actually having 4 (this is still being discussed, as we BOTH agree at least 3 however #4 is kinda one I threw in the mix later). I do WANT a boy, I find myself saying that I want a boy everytime I see some cute little boy out and about, however, if I had to guess, right now, I'd say girl... since dh's family all the boys (he has 2 brothers) have all girls.

Leah M May 9th, 2013 07:55 AM

Kimberly, its the same with my boyfriends family (he has two bothers that have four girls between them) and my boyfriend also has a daughter. I think it would be nice to have a boy since his parents have no grandsons. But I also love the idea of having a girl because I've always wanted one. Either way I will be happy as long as my baby is healthy.

Mad-Watter May 9th, 2013 07:58 AM

I don't mind either gender. Couldn't tell you why, but other people think boy. The only reason I think that would be more likely is cause all my friends who have had babies in the past year have had girls. They have offered to give us clothes and whatnot, so figures if we had a boy we'd have to start a collection from scratch. Gotta love irony :D.