JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   January 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1956-january-2014-playroom/)
-   -   body parts falling asleep easily? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1956-january-2014-playroom/2662721-body-parts-falling-asleep-easily.html)

rmarie9509 July 1st, 2013 10:08 AM

body parts falling asleep easily?

I had this with my son too but i forgot all about it, anyone else? If I sit or sleep weird random body parts fall asleep. I keep waking up with dead hands and fingers and just now my littlest toe fell asleep sitting on the couch lol.

Momof2plus1 July 1st, 2013 10:17 AM

Re: body parts falling asleep easily?

I have had a few issues but not a lot it's always my hands!

Orangebrittainy July 1st, 2013 10:57 AM

Its a normal thing for me even when I am not pregnant.

fmlbulridr018 July 1st, 2013 11:38 AM

I have noticed my feet and legs going to sleep more easily now.. So since i give the DF a foot massage everynight and put lotion on his feet (he has very dry skin and has to have lotion on em every day), i get him to rub mine at the same time. I feel its a win win situation.

jdt July 1st, 2013 12:26 PM

I've noticed this too with my hands. I can't remember but I don't think i had this with my 3 other kids.

sgh July 1st, 2013 04:20 PM

Yeah, seems to be happening to me more often as well!

mamaleddie July 1st, 2013 09:30 PM

Yup, me too...weird thimg, my vajay has been fallimg asleep! Our conference room chairs are uncomfortable, so if the meeting is over an hour long, I better get up and move aroind or I get tingly vagina!

Orangebrittainy July 2nd, 2013 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mamaleddie (Post 27491244)
Yup, me too...weird thimg, my vajay has been fallimg asleep! Our conference room chairs are uncomfortable, so if the meeting is over an hour long, I better get up and move aroind or I get tingly vagina!

Yup Had that problem. Its weird when only parts of it fall asleep.

Recently its been the heel of my foot. Yup. Just the heel.

kmwilliams July 2nd, 2013 08:43 AM

Oh my goodness- YES! Whenever we go out to eat, my legs always fall asleep at the booth and am scared to walk out. haha

jennmommyoftwobeauties July 2nd, 2013 11:59 AM

I have experienced this quite a few times lately. Since we packed up and I am not taking my bed the frame is gone and the bed is basically right on the floor. When I sit on the edge of it whatever body part is hanging OFF the edge of the bed is what falls asleep. A little frustrating but such is the life of a pregnant woman.