JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   January 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1956-january-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Wednesday GTKY (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1956-january-2014-playroom/2664648-wednesday-gtky.html)

Orangebrittainy July 9th, 2013 06:00 PM

Wednesday GTKY

Please forgive me for posting this on Tuesday night, but I get up really really early and mornings suck around here.

What musical instrument do you play?

What meal was your mothers best?

Who is there in your life that you would take a bullet for?

sgh July 9th, 2013 07:06 PM

Re: Wednesday GTKY

What musical instrument do you play? I dont play one. played sax in 5th grade but my teacher made me cry so i quit. lol

What meal was your mothers best? I like her stuffed pork chops!

Who is there in your life that you would take a bullet for? My husband :)

Suesue77 July 9th, 2013 08:49 PM

Musical instrument: voice? I sing A LOT...tried piano but couldn't stick with it

Mother's bet meal: Devonshire sandwiches...yummmm...grill bacon, set aside and make a cheese sauce using the bacon drippings and seasonings, etc...make a toasted turkey sandwich with tomato and bacon and top it with the cheese sauce. It is pure heaven!

Who would I take a bullet for: my sons

Mayleysmommy July 9th, 2013 11:25 PM

What musical instrument do you play? I'm actually an avid trumpet player. I had to put it on hold because of some pregnancy issues, but I'm hoping to jump back into the game completely after my 18 week u/s

What meal was your mothers best? Italian Meatloaf

Who is there in your life that you would take a bullet for? My kids and my nephew

sareymac July 10th, 2013 06:10 AM

What musical instrument do you play? Piano

What meal was your mothers best? Wow I have no idea. . .I was 11 when she passed and before that she was sick for years, so i dont remember :(

Who is there in your life that you would take a bullet for? My son.

MommytoZoeAlyssa July 10th, 2013 07:52 AM

What musical instrument do you play? I played the clarinet in high school

What meal was your mothers best? gosh thats a hard one probably chicken & dumplings

Who is there in your life that you would take a bullet for? my daughter

FDwife&mama July 10th, 2013 09:18 AM

What musical instrument do you play? played flute and drumline (smallest bassdrum) in highschool; my voice--love singing and i volunteer in my church tiny worship team from time to time

What meal was your mothers best? chicken tortilla soup OR baked ham with marachino (sp?) cherries and cloves in it with a pinapple/dijon mustard glaze sauce--OMG! my mouth is watering now. haha

Who is there in your life that you would take a bullet for? my hubby and my seeeester

shell1981 July 10th, 2013 01:37 PM

I don't play any instruments. I'm not very musical
My mum makes a German soup with chicken and these gorgeous dumplings ( my mum is German so my oma sends them over from Germany to the UK)
My kids

Orangebrittainy July 10th, 2013 03:56 PM

What musical instrument do you play? I used to play clarinet I doubt I could put a reed on it now

What meal was your mothers best? Manicotti and Home made Spaghetti Sauce

Who is there in your life that you would take a bullet for? My Children, My husband (except he would get mad at me)

Aynber July 10th, 2013 06:51 PM

What musical instrument do you play? Piano, drums (Rock Band! lol) and singing. None of it well

What meal was your mothers best? Fried rice

Who is there in your life that you would take a bullet for? My husband and son