JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   January 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1956-january-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Thankful Thursday! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1956-january-2014-playroom/2670943-thankful-thursday.html)

Orangebrittainy August 8th, 2013 06:06 AM

Thankful Thursday!

Tell me 2 reasons you are thankful for your parents

MommytoZoeAlyssa August 8th, 2013 06:23 AM

Re: Thankful Thursday!

They raised be to work for everything I have and be respectful
They are my biggest supporters and have picked me up no matter how many times i have fallen. I love my parents more and more the older I get I have realized just how important they truely are to me.

fmlbulridr018 August 8th, 2013 06:34 AM

They supported me in all my choices and dreams, no matter how far it took me. My mom told me to RUN when I told her i was coming to wyoming for school and to live (30 hrs from them), dad i don't think was to thrilled, but he got over it.. lol. My mom was the one who really supported me in rodeo. I think dad gave up after his lil girl hit the bull riding circuit hard and started leaving the horses at home and jumping in a truck with my guys.. Mom just said u get hurt DONt call me.. lol. and when i did get seriously injured, she thought it was just a hip pointer and the driver of the ambulance and her thought it was funny to hit all the pothole for 30 miles.. NOT!

They raised me and gave me a chance at life. The have taught me everything I know, and i still learn new things from them. If i have any problems, i usually call them first... :) I love them even tho we fight, but they are my parents and I miss them every day, but i did what was best for me, and it was to move here and pursue my dreams :)

sareymac August 8th, 2013 06:37 AM

They taught me to work hard.

Also taught me good morals :)

Mayleysmommy August 8th, 2013 06:58 AM

They have always supported me emotionally and they gave me impeccable morals and ethics to stand on.

sgh August 8th, 2013 10:08 AM

The made me who i am today.
They didnt shadow the world from me and let me see things for what they really were.

Orangebrittainy August 8th, 2013 10:34 AM

My Mom is my rock. She is the one who helps me think straight when I am in reactive mode.

Mom raised us with a strong sense of right and wrong and an ability to see the best in people.

ChristiR August 8th, 2013 11:50 AM

i was raised by my Mom and stepdad. i am thankful thati had parents that made us sit down as a famy for.dinner and who attended every football game i marched with the.band in. they helped when we really needed it but let us learn for ourselves. they taught us manners and to respect our elders. i still say yes mam and will not put my elbows on a table. i lost my dad ten years ago this year tragically and unexpectedly and i miss him terribly, but to illustrate the kind of man he wa-he told myblittle brother, his only biological child, he told.him one day when.we were growing up, and i quote "son, you are my only biological.child, but don't think for a second that you are any better than those two girls in there." he was referring to my sister and i. i have been able to take what he taught me and apply it to raising my own step.children....i was very lucky