JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   January 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1956-january-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Monday Missions (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1956-january-2014-playroom/2673274-monday-missions.html)

Orangebrittainy August 19th, 2013 04:35 AM

Monday Missions

What are your missions for this week???

shell1981 August 19th, 2013 05:15 AM

Re: Monday Missions

Today we are going to measure up our new house for carpets, flooring and curtains. I'm on a mission today to find a nice rug for our living room. The colour scheme so far is a light teal couch, cream light fitting and curtain rail, cream/ magnolia walls, so I want to tie in cream, earthy colours and teal into a rug and curtains etc.

On Wed going to a midwife appointment. And at some point I have to go and get some blood taken at the hospital again.

sareymac August 19th, 2013 05:31 AM

Hmmmmm the whole week!?!

I am more of a day by day person since I never do anything I say. . . haha
i guesssss getting my room in order I would like to paint our bedroom before the new baby comes.

Momof2plus1 August 19th, 2013 05:46 AM

My dd went to school today my ds goes back tomorrow I'm scrubbing my house all week lol

HeatherJ August 19th, 2013 06:39 AM

My missions this week include getting my son to summer school on time every day. Also I need to pick him up a backpack, pencils and an art shirt as part of his school supplies. Also i have my "big" ultrasound on Wednesday so I'm trying not to stress out about that.

Christikb August 19th, 2013 10:18 AM

Just the regular stuff. Kids are in school so today I'd like to get the house cleaned. I have several projects I'd like to do before baby gets here now that I have some time during the day, but it's not going to happen this week. It's going to be 101 today and the house is already hot.

sgh August 19th, 2013 11:35 AM

Lower my bp, get some chores done, get to my nanny gig on time, try not to have a stroke. lol

Orangebrittainy August 19th, 2013 02:40 PM

Get my house back after having the kids destroy it all weekend.
Start working on my junk room
Get everything ready for the yard sale
Talk Hubby into donating some stuff to the yard sale

Aynber August 19th, 2013 06:16 PM

Make a final decision on a new daycare. We've narrowed it down to two, though one of those is a very strong possibility.

Cassiem91 August 19th, 2013 06:58 PM

Get a new bed! Only two in town so DH wants to hold out until we go to the city in oct. but I think I can get him to change his mind :)

jennmommyoftwobeauties August 19th, 2013 08:11 PM

We are trying to finish the moving process and fly out to the new location on Thursday.

shell1981 August 19th, 2013 11:52 PM

I ll have to give my house a good scrub. They've been off for 6 weeks. Jay goes back 2nd Sept and Ben goes back 4th.

ChristiR August 20th, 2013 02:41 AM

get my big u/s scheduled.....my dr office is doing everything they can, but the other office doing the /s won't call me for some reason...ugh

fmlbulridr018 August 20th, 2013 05:33 AM

Cleaning house.
working on school work. yup this girl has homework due wednesday, thursday, and sunday of the FIRST WEEK!!! ahhh... lol. studying my butt off and doing homework here at work since its nots to busy..