JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   January 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1956-january-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Upate on me- I've been MIA sorry guys!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1956-january-2014-playroom/2675000-upate-me-ive-been-mia-sorry-guys.html)

ERose August 26th, 2013 08:10 PM

Upate on me- I've been MIA sorry guys!!!

I haven't posted on here in FOREVER!!!

But...all seems to be well! My bump is HUGE & I'm carrying SOOOO different to how I was with DD...my bump feels so high up I feel like I can hardly breathe sometimes...but I know they say every pregnancy is different!

I felt baby move very early on & the lil one is just all over the place & feels surprisingly strong for how far along I am...could there still be a chance of twins despite them only seeing 1 baby at my 6week scan? LOL! :D

Anyway...I have my gender/anatomy scan TOMORROW...REALLY excited/nervous!!!!! Not sure why I'm nervous, but I really am...I could cry I'm so anxious!!!

Glad to see everyone is doing well & saw quite a few reveals...most seem to be boys!!!

Faith=2xBlessed August 26th, 2013 08:28 PM

Re: Upate on me- I've been MIA sorry guys!!!

Seriously I've been wondering where you were I got nervous so glad to see everything is going great :D cant wait for your ultrasound you have to update us and never go away for that long again! :p

shell1981 August 27th, 2013 04:09 AM

Glad to know your ok. I get anxious at scans too! Fx everything will be right on track. Update with gender!! Yey so excited for you too!!!:D

Orangebrittainy August 27th, 2013 05:46 AM

I can't wait to find out the gender. Its possible there are twins in there still. There have been a few rare cases where one is hiding behind the other.

sgh August 27th, 2013 06:53 AM

Hey! Thanks for checking in :), it's nice to hear from you and im glad all is well! My scan is tomorrow too! I am excited but scared at the same time. I just hope everything is ok cause i dont feel a lot of movement. Anyways, keep us posted about tomorrow! Also, if you have any pics of your bump, we'd love to see it!!

sareymac August 27th, 2013 07:14 AM

Glad to see you're doing okay!!! :)

ERose August 27th, 2013 11:25 PM

Thanks ladies & sorry for leaving you all! I've been REALLY busy with my job & my step-daughter was over for the summer so things haven't had much chance to check in.

As you probably saw my scan went great! & I am joining TEAM BLUE! :D

I guess the differences in this pregnancy were relevant & carrying your bump high is a good sign on the gender...for me it was true anyway lol!

I haven't taken many bump pics, but I will be sure to get some! :)

fmlbulridr018 August 28th, 2013 09:11 AM

congrats on team blue...