JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   January 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1956-january-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Two for Tuesday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1956-january-2014-playroom/2682651-two-for-tuesday.html)

Orangebrittainy October 1st, 2013 05:22 AM

Two for Tuesday

Are you worried about going overdue?
Are you worried about not being able to take off the pregnancy weight?

sareymac October 1st, 2013 05:29 AM

Re: Two for Tuesday

No, I am having a c/s the week before I am due. . . I am SUPER worried about the baby coming too early though. . . I am terrified of going into labor, even though I know they will be able to do an Emergency C/S I liked the calmness of last time. . .

Nope. . . last time i lost it QUICK, without even trying this time, I have a whole plan so I lose it and more. . . just hope it goes as i plan it! lol

sgh October 1st, 2013 06:29 AM

Are you worried about going overdue? I hope i dont go overdue! Then baby and i might have the same birthday! lol. Though i kinda think my doc wont let it happen with my BP stuff.
Are you worried about not being able to take off the pregnancy weight? Nah, i've been pretty consistent with working out now and am darn determined to get this extra weight off! After all, im standing up in two weddings next year!! Thank goodness they arent until fall :)

SammieCakes October 1st, 2013 06:41 AM

Personally I had both of my girls two weeks early. Or so they SAID lol. I had tons of contractions for months before I had them so I'm not very worried about going over.
As far as the weight goes I guess I lost it pretty easy after having my first two but I don't know how fast it's going to go having a broke back and all. I've never had to exercise with a broke back :P I guess we will see. :)

fmlbulridr018 October 1st, 2013 07:34 AM

Are you worried about going overdue? no, worried about going early. I have a scheduled c/s so i am worried about going into labor

Are you worried about not being able to take off the pregnancy weight? idk, everyone says im all baby, but i won't lie im a baby when it comes to pain.. surprising right for as much as ive beat my body up..

mommaof5girls October 1st, 2013 07:54 AM

not worried about going over... rather going too early. I had one premi and two inductions and then last time I naturally went into labor exactly 39 w.

Yes I am concerned about the weight this time. With our DD it took longer to loose the weight and I seem to be gaining faster this time. Maybe bec I am getting older, lol

HeatherJ October 1st, 2013 08:18 AM

Are you worried about going overdue? No, I was a week over with my DS and it was no big deal
Are you worried about not being able to take off the pregnancy weight? Only slightly because I've gained more than I wanted to so far (though my Dr. says it is fine). I lost the weight quickly with my DS so we'll see.

Leah M October 1st, 2013 08:49 AM

Are you worried about going overdue? Kind of. Like I don't mind going two weeks over due. But here doctors will only let you go to 42 weeks. And I don't want to be induced!
Are you worried about not being able to take off the pregnancy weight? Yes. I've been pretty small my whole life. So the idea of not loosing the weight right away freaks me out. But one of my sisters lost it all within the first month from BF and my other one had no problem loosing it right away either. Execpt for her last one. So hopefully it comes off without too much trouble

~*kath*~ October 1st, 2013 10:50 AM

No, I'm more concerned about going early
Nope, I lost it within 6 weeks last time and that was breastfeeding alone

Orangebrittainy October 1st, 2013 12:55 PM

I know the doctor's won't even let me get close to my due date, so No worries about being over due...

But I never did loose the weight from my first. Maybe Breastfeeding this time will help.

Christikb October 1st, 2013 12:56 PM

I went 6 days over with my son. I'm only worried about going overdue because I don't want the baby to be too big. I had a horrible time delivering my son (he was 9 lb. 2 oz. and I'm have a very small frame). I had a scheduled C-section with my daughter because they were worried about the same thing happening to me. I'm trying for a VBAC this time and would like baby to not be huge. We'll see.

I've lost the weight pretty easily last time. I tend to hold onto 10-15 extra pounds while I'm breastfeeding, but when we're done, it comes off. The bigger issue for me is that my body is never the same shape. My hips are wider and even when I have gotten very close to my pre-pregnancy weight, my clothes don't fit for a long time.

MommytoZoeAlyssa October 1st, 2013 03:08 PM

Are you worried about going overdue? not yet lol
Are you worried about not being able to take off the pregnancy weight? yes.. I had already gained back all my weight from Zoe before I got pregnant so yeah im pretty worried but I am going to work my butt off to get it gone asap