JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   January 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1956-january-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Taboo Tuesday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1956-january-2014-playroom/2682652-taboo-tuesday.html)

Orangebrittainy October 1st, 2013 05:23 AM

Taboo Tuesday

Post a question you would normally be embarrassed to ask!! Answer the other questions in this thread!

sgh October 1st, 2013 06:24 AM

Re: Taboo Tuesday

Who can still shave their bikini line or lady-parts?! lol, i think ive given up.

sareymac October 1st, 2013 06:55 AM

I COULD. . . But I can't bc of the MRSA. . . I was told to shave NOTHING until baby comes out. That way i have less of a risk of opening skin and getting the infection started up again. . . AWESOME huh.

Who has been having awesome sex? ( whaaaat me? ;) lol )

fmlbulridr018 October 1st, 2013 07:37 AM

SGH - ME!!! lol. im about to give up but DH says OH HELL NO.. lolol
Sarah - Im not even in the mood much...

i got to think of a questions.. i ain't embarrassed of much to ask.... haha..

sareymac October 1st, 2013 07:52 AM

^ Exactly nothing really embarrasses me. . . Also I am neverrrr in the mood but once I get in the mood I'm all in! :devil: :tmi:

fmlbulridr018 October 1st, 2013 07:58 AM

so true.. if im in the mood watch out bc im crazy

Julie321 October 1st, 2013 09:40 AM

waiting for an embarrassing question!! ;)

Hushpuppy730 October 1st, 2013 09:46 AM

I can still shave my lady parts.. I just dont do as often as I used to

I'm not really in the mood for sex in general

ChristiR October 1st, 2013 09:54 AM

i give it a go with the shaving once in a while lol its getting more and more difficult.
Sex in general I could care less at the moment, but I don't mind lol....I have super horny moments though...its kinda funny. Sometimes its really uncomfy because of how kinda swole up everything is down there lol.....

hmmm embarrassing questions....Idk if this is embarrassing, but since we brought up sex lol....

Is there anything you just will not do in the sexual department?

For me, I cannot and will not swallow lmao....EVER....i will gag and puke everytime....and thats not when pregnant. lol

Christikb October 1st, 2013 01:01 PM

Yes, I can still shave. I've always been able to all the way up to giving birth. I don't know how I manage to contort myself around my belly, but I do.

Sex is pretty painful right now. I'm not in the mood a lot, but DH can get me in the mood pretty easily if I'm not exhausted and grumpy. :) I feel very swollen and almost bruised inside so it's not super pleasant. We've tried a few different positions and aren't having much luck. This baby is still sitting so low. I've never had a baby hang out so low for so long.

I also do not swallow. Gross. It's like having a mouthful of snot. I don't swallow snot so I'm not swallowing his stuff either. I won't do anything anal. No way. Never.

ChristiR October 1st, 2013 11:04 PM

omg I could gag just thinking about it....blech :sick:

fmlbulridr018 October 2nd, 2013 04:06 PM

blehh.. I can't swallow either.. yuckie.. makes me gag thinking about it now... Im also not anal.. heck no is anything going near that.. lmfao... I kee telling everyone im getting EXIT ONLY tattooed on my butt cheeks.. lol

Aynber October 2nd, 2013 04:46 PM

I rarely shave my lady parts. It's mostly just the bikini line on my legs.

Hubby's been sick for over a month, so no sex here.

Does anybody else have stinky crotch? I've been leaking pee I think, and even with a pantyliner, I stiiiiiiiiink.

ChristiR October 2nd, 2013 09:47 PM

unfortunately, yes I am victim of the stank crotch ..and having pregnant nose soooo doesn't help..ewww. I should not be able to smell myself.. its very unsettling lol...

in response to the other ladies' can't say I have never done the anal thing....lol shrugs...:shhh::whaa::shame::roaring: lmao

I have to remind myself not to scratch my gigundous gargantuan boobs in public....although if men can adjust their junk anywhere they see fit why cant we? they itch sooooo bad