JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   January 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1956-january-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Friday Five (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1956-january-2014-playroom/2686671-friday-five.html)

Orangebrittainy October 18th, 2013 06:18 AM

Friday Five

What is the last thing you had from a fast food joint?
Where would you go to shower if you couldn't shower at home?
Who do you call when you need to vent?
When do you do your housework?
Why did you fall in love with your s/o?

sgh October 18th, 2013 06:45 AM

Re: Friday Five

What is the last thing you had from a fast food joint? Pub Chicken pretzel sandwich thing and a baked potato from Wendy's
Where would you go to shower if you couldn't shower at home? The gym (which i do like 3 x a week anyways)
Who do you call when you need to vent? My BFF, Leah. Sometimes my mom, if it's work/school related
When do you do your housework? Sporadically throughout the day
Why did you fall in love with your s/o? Welp... to be honest, i had just been a victim of an armed robbery at my BBF's parent's house while i was housesitting by someone i went to school with. They drugged me as well (and according to the prosecutor, had other intentions according to his two buddies) but i woke up earlier than they expected. I was living with Tobias at the time. I came home after the guys left and the police came and did their whole schpeel. I walked in, said i was just robbed at gun point and face planted in the bed. He didnt ask anything further and just took care of me until i was able to take care of myself. Over the next 36 hours, i had slept for 24 of them. He would wake me to eat every so often. He stuck with me through all that and the court hearings and so one so how could you not love someone for that, ya know?

MommytoZoeAlyssa October 18th, 2013 06:51 AM

What is the last thing you had from a fast food joint? I had subway last night probably going there for lunch today
Where would you go to shower if you couldn't shower at home? My Aunts
Who do you call when you need to vent? I honestly don't call anyone. I vent to my mom or friends on facebook.
When do you do your housework? When i lived on my own i usually did the heavy cleaning on Sundays
Why did you fall in love with your s/o? No S/O for me but when i find mr right hopefully i'll have a nice love story lol

sareymac October 18th, 2013 07:28 AM

What is the last thing you had from a fast food joint? A dorito taco from Taco Bell!

Where would you go to shower if you couldn't shower at home? My in laws.

Who do you call when you need to vent? Wow. . .I always text haha, but my sister.

When do you do your housework? The weekends or at night as needed. We have been doing A LOT lately !

Why did you fall in love with your s/o? He was funny, sincere and gorgeous, how could i not!

jennmommyoftwobeauties October 19th, 2013 12:06 PM

What is the last thing you had from a fast food joint? I had a cheesy potato burrito from taco bell last night but had heartburn hell all night.
Where would you go to shower if you couldn't shower at home? Being I do not know this area all too well I am not sure. I am sure there is somewhere to shower on the base with the gym there since my husband is no longer on a ship and he showers after the gym.
Who do you call when you need to vent? My friend Lisa although she seems to seldom answer anymore cause she is too busy out shopping.
When do you do your housework? Lately I have been too tired to do much of anything. We are still sitting among a bunch of boxes and I really hope to get a surge of energy. Not looking too hopeful right now.
Why did you fall in love with your s/o? He used to be so sweet and helpful. Boy how times have changed.