JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   January 2014 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1956-january-2014-playroom/)
-   -   Feline Friday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1956-january-2014-playroom/2689550-feline-friday.html)

Orangebrittainy November 1st, 2013 04:13 AM

Feline Friday

Do you have any cats?
What kinds of cat is your favorite?
How many cats is too many?

FDwife153 November 1st, 2013 05:23 AM

Re: Feline Friday

Do you have any cats?i have one that is considered mine, but i let her stay with mom and dad when i moved out and got married as my in-laws are highly allergic
What kinds of cat is your favorite? love himalayans or ragdolls
How many cats is too many? i think anything more than 3 is getting up there and youre risking the stereotype of "cat lady"

mommaof5girls November 1st, 2013 06:14 AM

We have cats. Never wanted cats, but when I was a way on a work event a few years ago my DH and DD decided they needed one bec mommy and sis were gone, lol. We also have a couple of her kittens.

French Fry is a Manx.

I think it depends on how many family members there are. Each of the girls like their own. None are personally mine although Fry is kinda the family cat. She is a good cat though. I don't like lap cats. She does her thing and we do ours. If we want to pet her she is all lovey, if we don't she's not in our faces. I like that kind!

shell1981 November 1st, 2013 07:29 AM

I really love cats, but I'm really allergic to them :(

Momof2plus1 November 1st, 2013 08:01 AM

Nope used to

BelleFleur22 November 1st, 2013 08:05 AM

Do you have any cats? Yes, we have two cats (Both Ragdolls).

What kinds of cat is your favorite? Love Ragdolls and Maine Coons

How many cats is too many?Hmm, I think I'm with Christina - more than 3 and you're bordering cat lady :p

sgh November 1st, 2013 09:35 AM

I dont have cats, as i am allergic to almost all kitties with the exception of one certain breed (no, not the hairless ones).

My favorite cats are Scottish Folds

I think 3 cats is too many personally.

Julie321 November 1st, 2013 08:23 PM

Do you have any cats? Yes, I have two.
What kinds of cat is your favorite? barnyard cats.. I dont' care at all, mutts are cute :)
How many cats is too many? one cat is too many. They're so cute as kittens but then are nightmares!!!! LOL I don't think I'm ever going to get any more cats after these ones pass. They drive me insane.

Orangebrittainy November 2nd, 2013 06:30 AM

Do you have any cats? I have two, a big black cat that is the trouble maker, and an Indoor/outdoor Siamese
What kinds of cat is your favorite? The fat furry kind :D
How many cats is too many? We had 3 at one point and that is my limit. Really 2 is enough but if a 3rd one blends in well, then go for it.

sareymac November 4th, 2013 04:16 AM

Do you have any cats? no.

What kinds of cat is your favorite? none. well, my 3 legged cat I had a long time ago was my favorite but otherwise not a cat a person.

How many cats is too many? I dunno depends on the person!

jennmommyoftwobeauties November 4th, 2013 10:23 PM

Do you have any cats? No we have no cats as I am allergic to them as well.
What kinds of cat is your favorite? I think Himalayans are really pretty cats.
How many cats is too many? Personally I think more than one is too many.