JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   JM Polls and Challenges (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f378-jm-polls-and-challenges/)
-   -   Do you work? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f378-jm-polls-and-challenges/2264940-do-you-work.html)

Misty_X March 3rd, 2011 08:16 AM

Do you work?

Not that being a mother isn't work by itself! Lol!

Do you have a job outside the home? Do you work full or part time? Are you a SAHM or maybe even a WAHM?

Also, I love hearing what jobs people do or have done in the past so please share the best and worst jobs you have had, or the job you are doing now!

*Cyndee* March 3rd, 2011 09:35 AM

Re: Do you work?

FTWM, Internet Marketing Director for the past 13 years.

annem84 March 3rd, 2011 10:02 AM

I'm a transcriptionist at a Behavioral Health Center. I also do part time eBay for extra income.

hippie hugs March 3rd, 2011 08:39 PM

I have a full-time job, a part-time job, I'm also a full-time senior with 19 credit hours (preparing to graduate) and two field experiences. One can say I have a full plate.

LuvsPecanPie March 4th, 2011 01:23 PM

I'm a teacher, but currently on maternity leave.

LilSunshine March 6th, 2011 10:53 AM

I work full time outside of the home as a teacher and also sell Thirty-One for extra income.

scmomof2 March 12th, 2011 09:03 PM

i am a stay at home mom however that may change once # 3 comes into the world..

joy

witsend2011 March 13th, 2011 12:16 PM

Well,lol. I was a floor manager ar a very busy store. A hot spot for tourist. I decided I wanted another baby...so I quit. I am getting a buisness license to run my own buisness. The hubby will be doing all the work while i do the office stuff. I have a 4 yr old son whom I have missed terribly. besides that I couldnt be pregnant there. it was too stressful, to physically demanding on a pregnant body. So I am a stay home mom/work at home mom. couldnt be happier.

meghan. March 13th, 2011 09:13 PM

I have a full time job outside the home. Due to my rough pregnancy this time around I am on disability right now. I'm really hoping to be able to go back before my year off for mat leave though.
I'll probably go down to part time after my leave is up. I want to keep a job but not full time.

Christines Mama March 17th, 2011 10:16 PM

Sahm

H_Hplus1 March 25th, 2011 03:57 PM

I'm a NICU nurse. I love babies:D

cavewoman March 25th, 2011 05:59 PM

I voted SAHM but no kiddos yet lol and I take online college classes :)

Katrin March 30th, 2011 07:20 AM

I have a full time job outside the home, but sometimes it's too difficult to cope with a household :shhh:

sunshinestate_mom March 30th, 2011 10:15 PM

I was going to school full time (until December), and working part time. Now I still work part time as a Vet Assistant in a small animal practice! I love the job, but not so much working at that specific clinic. :shhh: I am taking my maternity leave a week before I'm due, and hope to return to work (they are not going to take me back) as soon as I can find work...

butterfly68 April 2nd, 2011 01:19 PM

after being a SAHM for 4 years I just started a part time job on monday.

.:Shortcake:. April 3rd, 2011 06:15 AM

I have 2 jobs :)

Julchen June 20th, 2011 10:42 PM

Sahm

momtomonkeys June 23rd, 2011 04:06 PM

Sahm

LJD3Tdance June 25th, 2011 07:24 PM

I'm a teacher, so in the summer I'm a SAHM, but I work full-time during the school year.

tjsgirl July 3rd, 2011 06:17 PM

I had to pick SAHM because "Other" wasnt a choice. When we have children, I will be a SAHM, right now I just go with Joey....he's a truck driver. I don't work.